The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling Linkedin Data Mining Made Easy! + Email list of CEOs from California

WCAnn

affiliate
NO NEED need TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT!

While you also get to have at least 750+ email list of CEOs from California, this 8-page-ebook will also teach you to do Linkedin Data Mining which is easy to follow because screenshots are provided in each step. So by the end of this Linkedin Data mining tutorial, you will be able to use this skill to find contact information of anyone to pitch your product and services to or you could simply be a virtual assistant providing web research services and data mining jobs which most probably will include email listing duties.

There are tons of employers on upwork.com and other job sites looking for someone who knows how to do web research and find emails, and you will have the chance to earn $300-500 a week. Lead generation skills is very much needed everyday on freelance sites like upwork.com on this site and other popular freelance websites employers require Linkedin research most of the time to generate leads.

This is GUARANTEED to make you money and GUARANTEED to never get saturated. The services you will be offering to people will always be in demand and there will never be enough to go around. As long as there are products and services to pitch to, people will always find contact information on Linkedin to sell to.

If you need assistance, contact me directly on Skype, my ID is virtualtender.
Connect with me on Linkedin too, my profile is https://ph.linkedin.com/in/virtualtender

Download the ebook and the email list here

Last edited:
I have a dumb question, what are the odds that a CEO of a profitable company will respond to an unsolicited email? Just wondering...

That will depend to how much attention you can grab from your subject title down to your pitch.
so if you are going to send emails anyway, do it like its a matter of life and death.

banners
Back