The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link building techniques

Meta description, meta tags, keywords etc are the on page optimization which is equal essential for seo as well as off page optimization.

I think the most effective SEO technique are the following

Article Submission
Squidoo
Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Web2.0
Blog commenting at .edu sites.

Here are some ideas:

1) markosweb.com

2) rssmix.com

--take the feed and submit it to free rss submitters ( or use RssSubmit )

3) syndc8.com your rss feed(both the domain and the rssmix)-get the resulting pages

do the same as above with feedkiller and feedage

4) create some social monkee backlinks to these RSS links

5) then take those links and do a little GH backlining(dripable,fiverr,blackhatlinks.com etc..)

6) Then create some web2.0(squidoo) page and use the rss sidebar module to create a "nofollow" rss fead, this can also be done within the main contents
-- post a link in the content also

7) etc...

8) pingfarm.com every link that you have come up with

Disclaimer- never tried this on purely WH domains, but don't see any real problems with it and it gets the bots roaming through my sites pretty quickly.

A newby question!!

I've read all the tips but= I have a basic question link building 101

When placing links in forums or blogs?? etc?

(content ??)
For example: say my site is candy.com? I want to place a link on wordpress.com? Do I creat a blog about candy.com or creat a forum post about candy.com?
A bit confused, lol!

A newby question!!

I've read all the tips but= I have a basic question link building 101

When placing links in forums or blogs?? etc?

(content ??)
For example: say my site is candy.com? I want to place a link on wordpress.com? Do I creat a blog about candy.com or creat a forum post about candy.com?
A bit confused, lol!

Very wide quastion.

forums = forum profiles links also forum post links also forum signature links. <=== Any of them doing backlink job.

Simple answer to your quastion do all ''creat a blog about candy.com'' add link in your forum signature add posts in your link. make blog about candy make 10 blogs. etc. One suggestion if you give quastion like that. I suggesting you do not buy any fiverr gig because you can hurt your page easily. Example you will buy 10k forum backlinks for your money page and then you will wonder why my page is out of google....

SEO Newb question...

Do services like Squidoo etc apply nofollow tags to links that you put on their pages, or does this not matter?

Some great suggestions here that I am going to adopt in future ventures, I've neglected SEO too much before now.

Do services like Squidoo etc apply nofollow tags to links that you put on their pages, or does this not matter?

Most do, some don't. Does it really matter is very debatable, but it can be a useful link provided you put original content and some backlinks on your web 2.0 properties.

Most do, some don't. Does it really matter is very debatable, but it can be a useful link provided you put original content and some backlinks on your web 2.0 properties.

Great stuff, as you say it can still be useful and there can't be any harm in using the methods.

thisi is great link building resources, click here

also, most comprehensive guide for link building methods, see here

of course, every method is worthless if you don't put your own unique twist..

thisi is great link building resources, click here

also, most comprehensive guide for link building methods, see here

of course, every method is worthless if you don't put your own unique twist..

Pointblank SEO is awesome :) Good share!

PS. these are not black hat methods, but link building techniques, not much one can twist ;)

yes actually you can twist. lets say google+ pages.....you can for example put a list of local transportation into your website, or whenever new starbucks is open, you can put pic of it on your blog, and peopel will eventually share..everyone who shares, share a link from your website...that is also so simple but kind of unconventional link building, right? :)

i think last generation of SEO anaysts and link builders focused too much on dofollow backlinks. google recognized high power of social sharing so that social signals of sharing even not-connected pics for your business such as new starbucks, can be a long term potential backlink method, because more people will eventually come to your website, which means more link juice to your blog....one of most important seo aspects aren't just number of backlinks or linking root domains, but time spent on your website, and that is exactly what these little viral campaigns do ;)

do you agree?

1- Guest Posting
2- Micro Websites
3- Blog Creations
4- Social Networking
5- Angelina and Paul backlinks
6- Blog Roll

Link Building techniques may includes Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Social Bookmarking, Article and Directory Submission, Web 2.0, RSS Feed Submission and lots more. This becomes helpful in driving high traffic, increasing the visibility and credibility of your site, gaining the exposure of your site and also helps indexing your site in the search engine. Hope this all techniques becomes helpful to you.

MI
Back