The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link building techniques

sneha

affiliate
Forum posting, social bookmarking, blog comments, article and directory submission, hub pages, press release are all off-page link building techniques.

Link building is very much essential to get good page rank in the search engine. We can build link by doing following job:

Article submission
Directory submission
Social Bookmarking
Forum posting etc.

I think those are the top link building strategies, and to use them effectively you need to focus on at most 3 of them and keep using them until you have nothing to add, then you can move on to the next and so on.

Also don't forget pinging, it's crucial, take a look at this free site for pinging, it was in a post on BHW

wideinfo.org/ping/index.php

I'm not sure about that but I'd say not much, it can certainly drive some traffic to your site, however, if you get some visibility for your video

Is there any one of these that is more effective than the other for link building? I do not have a
lot of time to do these things, so I want to make the most effective use of what time I do have.
Or should my viewpoint be do one one day, then do another one another day - and just
sort of cycle through them - rather then concentrate on one. Let me know.

Mark

Is there any one of these that is more effective than the other for link building? I do not have a
lot of time to do these things, so I want to make the most effective use of what time I do have.
Or should my viewpoint be do one one day, then do another one another day - and just
sort of cycle through them - rather then concentrate on one. Let me know.

Mark

Hi Mark,
if you have no time you can outsource it.
Fiverr is cheaper one but if yo wanna good quality backlink service choose trusted seo company via Search engine.
Or try find out at webmaster forum such as warrior, bhw or dp

Private blog networks -- not the crappy public ones(ALN, BMR, UAW, and anything that's so easy to join). Just a couple of these links can give you good results. But the thing is...it could be very expensive and you have to find/negotiate with the owners.

Just finish strategy like this. :)
graph.jpg

I use web 2.0 for Tier1 sites that go to my website. Then I build links for those web 2.0 with Article Marketing Robot, Scrapebox and Bookmarking demon. It it gray hat, but it works : ) Never had problem with Google. I can be more detailed if you are interested.

There's some great tips here :)

I get most of my backlinks from directories, social submissions and web 2.0 properties.

Just passing through & have to point out, this thread alone is one of the main reasons i love Cpafix, Productive discussion and creative thinking around any given topic! Great to see!

banners
Back