The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Marco Acero

affiliate
Hey, guys, I've just joined the forum, not the field.
Quick intro: Passionate affiliate, technical minded but with degrees in design and business. Have been an affiliate for a few months now. I've had minor successes and remain skeptical of people making it big. I should say, making it big, ETHICALLY.

I, like probably some of you struggle to find opportunity doing affiliate WHILE keeping it ethical. Everybody draws the line in different places, but there are definitely constructive and destructive ways to go about in this discipline.

Myself, I try focusing on App installs and often limit myself to those I have used and know that have had value to me. So no miracle solutions to people's problems for me (I had to edit this text because actually writing what this solutions ofter are was caught as spam by the forum, good for it!)

I have experience with a few traffic sources I might be able to help out with. Namely, Decisive, Go2Mobi, Adcash and Pocketmath. I'm starting with Avazu MDSP.

I do what we do exclusively for the freedom of time and place it allow us.

Out in the real world I am a passionate home gardener. and very much live for the sole purpose of trying new food (recent realization). If you like me tend to give directions based on food places, you can count yourself in the club.

I'd like to get to know you guys, I am based in Berlin but often travel to Copenhagen and Mexico. My skype is marcoacero, add me, I'll be happy to share experiences or if close enough have a beer or two.

Marco

Last edited:
Hey, guys, I've just joined the forum, not the field.

Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo @Marco Acero , great to have you with us.

Quick intro: Passionate affiliate, technical minded but with degrees in design and business. Have been an affiliate for a few months now. I've had minor successes and remain skeptical of people making it big. I should say, making it big, ETHICALLY.

Yes, I understand completely. BlackHat, GreyHat, White Hat, too many hats to consider for some. Here's the deal, there are many more ways to use WH out there than there are BH & GH practices. The difference is that most WH is longer lived and is practical in far more marketing methods than the others. That said, fast big money can be made with BH & GH, especially BH. But it is a daily grind and the practice does not produce anything close to evergreen on average.

As for WH, well, there are plenty of marketers that take the time to become extremely knowledgable of a niche and study every marketers practices in that niche. In doing so, they know every nuance about getting the optimal results and a sustainable growth in their business.

It's a personal choice you'll have to make, but I can guarantee you there are losers and winners at every level in every corner no matter what hat they wear, success is simply a matter of mastering your business and not the result of the color hat you wear!

I, like probably some of you struggle to find opportunity doing affiliate WHILE keeping it ethical. Everybody draws the line in different places, but there are definitely constructive and destructive ways to go about in this discipline.

Myself, I try focusing on App installs and often limit myself to those I have used and know that have had value to me. So no miracle solutions to people's problems for me (I had to edit this text because actually writing what this solutions ofter are was caught as spam by the forum, good for it!)

I have experience with a few traffic sources I might be able to help out with. Namely, Decisive, Go2Mobi, Adcash and Pocketmath. I'm starting with Avazu MDSP.

I do what we do exclusively for the freedom of time and place it allow us.

Out in the real world I am a passionate home gardener. and very much live for the sole purpose of trying new food (recent realization). If you like me tend to give directions based on food places, you can count yourself in the club.

I'd like to get to know you guys, I am based in Berlin but often travel to Copenhagen and Mexico. My skype is marcoacero, add me, I'll be happy to share experiences or if close enough have a beer or two.

Marco

All good stuff man, we're looking forward to seeing your posts and threads.

See you around the forums,

T J

Last edited:
Hi Marco!

Welcome over here. Would be happy to chat if you're searching trustful CPI network :)

Hi Macro, Welcome you at this forum. Really very informative and helpful. If you are looking for Good offers with High Payout with great CR% and EPC, then feel free to ask anytime. AdSenceMedia.com will support you always. A lot of hot offers are waiting here :)
thanks.

banners
Back