The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Let's get this started again. cpa+auto blogs+wiki robot and g traffic accelerator

gritmode

affiliate
When i became a dojo member about a year ago i was very motivated for a while an then lost track. Life got ahead of me and i did what i could to take care of my family. In the meantime i got hurt and had to have back surgery on my back. It's been a year and i'm still recovering from that. I can't work the same way i used to so i invested in some accelerated training. Now i have a pretty good system. built up and have the understanding on getting targeted traffic. I'm back full force with no plans to stop anytime soon.

I got signed up with a new cpa network today mundo media. I plan to run 5 offers between two sites that have to do with insurance and gaming. I have these tools to help me:

scrapebox
keywords demon
wiki robot
blog fresh live plugin
wp link master pro (not fully released to public yet-for indexing and automating my backlinks)
G traffic accelerator(for forum marketing and instant backlinks with sites that have a high page rank)

This is how i plan to do this. Today i got all my keywords from the keyword planner. I then load those into keywords demon and let the software to the keyword research for me. I take all the moderate, easy and fantastic keywords it says i can rank for and export them into an .csv. I open up notepad ++ and paste those keywords there and save.

Then i open scrapebox and set up my proxies. i have the 90 ip package from proxy bonanza. I have the automator plugin for scrapebox so i set that up to run all my keywords list in level 2. I have a wordpress auto blog plugin that is pretty awesome and also expensive but i love it.
when the job is done running all the keywords in scrapebox i go to harvester sessions and open up in notepad ++ again. I select about 10k keywords and set up an category with wordpress once the site is built out.

I set it to run crons within my cpanel. I can also choose to select proxies or not. This plugin gives me an article, yahoo answers and youtube videos. I then use a plugin for redirection or iframing. Most of the time i iframe cause i don't want them to leave my site but i have been doing more redirecting lately. I also use a plugin similar to rank tracker but this gives me related keywords i'm ranking for and shows me how others ranking for the same keyword are monetizing all from one plugin.

I set up a project with wiki robot and start sending wiki links. at least 300 a day and i could get way more. I'm actually offering wiki robot as a service for my done for you niche sites i've recently set up on my facebook fanpage.

once a few days to a week has passed i will use another plugin called blog fresh live to get updated videos and content to be fresh and relevant. I have been getting traffic this way and it builds every day. Right now i'm testing this method out with clickbank, market health, amazon and parked domains.

I am earning an income from parked domains but plan to change whom i'm parking with for an higher payout. I am getting hops from clickbank and clicks from market health and amazon but no sales yet. I've only been doing this for about two month and decided to put a little more time into it. I just track my results and wait for rankings when i get those rankings i set them up with the right way to monetize.

I decided to go ahead and try cpa with this. I'm going to set up everything like i mentioned but i'm going to send 1000 wiki links a day, go ahead and still automate my back linking with the program i have set up and use g traffic accelerator to get traffic to these offers for some conversions.

Next month i will be going paid with cpa will start with some mobile traffic. For right now this is how i plan to try. I'm not going to make anything fancy either when it comes to my wordpress site. It will just be simple and most of the time it will link directly to the offer and no content is ever seen. This way i can get more traffic to the offer.

I would appreciate anybody that has any tips or experience to speak up and coach or point me in the right direction. I'm scraping the keywords that are easy to rank for straight from google suggest using scrapebox to get long tail keywords to use with my auto blogging plugin.

I also have the scrapebox article scraper and plan to use that to be beneficial to me too. I use it as a scraper and a spinner currently and re-write to make unique to use with wiki robot. I'm hoping i can get some good results with this method. Not spam as i'm going for targeted keywords only in the offers that i'm promoting.

I'm currently still working on it. I scraped the keywords I got from keywords demon in scrapebox and started setting up my sites. I'm now doing 20 subs as different keywords per every one niche domain. I decided to do a mixture of clickbank and cpa offers. I set up the same keyword list to run crons different minutes of the hour. That way I don't get duplicate content I just clone the theme and plugins to the subs and use the same keyword list in that niche for each site. But run them on crons to act differently in the search engine so I don't get the dup slap. Easily making 3-5 bucks a day by sending my tag pages or redirecting my tag pages to a parked domain. I'm a little backed up because the snow here got everyone's net and cable messed up but when I'm able to get to it imma continue to build up to 100 blog sites all redirecting to clickbank or cpa and I can do this per category. I know this will need some time to bake up traffic but with my automated backlinks system I'll get traffic faster. I should know where I stand within 6-12 weeks.t

Ok update: had to move my sites to a different cpanel and if any of you are my friends on facebook it's on my way the cpanel i use. cheap and better than hostgator. reseller accounts at 4 bucks a month right now. I've got quite of bit of hops and order form impressions with clickbank but no sales. One sale for amazon for a tennis racquet and this is for my blog on tennis racquets. I ended up paying go daddy to park my domains cause it's basically adsense without an adsense account. I'm not currenlty using wiki robot or g traffic accelerator.

Instead it's just scrapebox and the plugins i have. I'm building 1 site with 9-19 sub domains each. All with the same keyword list running crons at different minutes of the hour. Traffic has started immediately since they were already getting traffic before. I have only 30 sites up but plan to build 133 with this method. I learned this method from another forum that i'm part of and it was also part of some accelerated training. There are 4 current members making over 1000 a month with this method alone and only with clickbank and domain parking.

I have one blog i set up with 9 sub domains for a total of ten. This is all monetized by cpa and i'm using a redirection plugin to send them directly to the offer. I'm setting up back linking today so i can make sure my pages get indexed. this offer pays 3.40 a sign up. I just recently started a blog in the make money online niche and i'm working on an ebook so i can give that away but it wil have a content lock on it. attached is the proof from the amazon sale. i also have one site i parked that is getting .13 cent clicks daily.

I'm not on here much but it's my time to master cpa. I want to learn all methods so feel free to contact me with anything you think i may be interested in. I'm going to start with paid traffic next month. part of a birthday present to myself so this up coming saturday i will officially get my 7 search account and start with that and also go after mobile traffic.

here is the proof of an amazon sale since starting with this method. amazon proof.PNG

I'm getting some nice traffic but wondering why it's not showing up in my affiliate stats. I'm sending over 700 unique visitors a day to one cpa offer right now and it's pretty targeted as far as keywords but no stats show up for this offer. I'm told that I can't believe everything as far as awstats in my cpanel and to check out prosper 202. Not familiar with prosper 202 can I set this up on a cpanel? I've made some conversions but I would like to track how I'm making them, therefore I can implement and scale the sales up.

Check out the guides in The Dojo on how to setup and install prosper - Welcome to The Dojo

Also have you got analytics installed?

I haven't got anything installed cause i didn't know how much it cost. I also use a reseller account i don't have a vps. From everything i read it's only stating something with the vps for it to be hosted on. I'll be starting with 7 search as of tommorow by the way so i hope i can get some help with that. I'm using keywords demon i don't know if that would be good for ppc traffic. I'm getting burned out on building sites with little success.

With regards to hosting 202, you can put it on a shared account but I personally don't recommend it, not when you can pick up a VPS for $10-20 these days.

Its worth investing in a domain that will be your tracking domain ($5), a VPS ($10-20) and then installing 202 (free) on to it to run your tracking through. Just follow the guide above to set it up.

With regards to hosting 202, you can put it on a shared account but I personally don't recommend it, not when you can pick up a VPS for $10-20 these days.

Its worth investing in a domain that will be your tracking domain ($5), a VPS ($10-20) and then installing 202 (free) on to it to run your tracking through. Just follow the guide above to set it up.

Ok not bad at all. I currently don't pay for hosting. I have a lifetime reseller account from doing a review on the warrior forum. As far as the domain though, does it really matter what it is? Meaning niche specific? I have a couple of domains i don't really use they are parked currently but if i need to buy another one specifically for this that won't be a problem.

banners
Back