The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Legal stuff: policies, FTC, disclosure, etc

kris79

I know that every marketer in their day to day work is obsessed by CTR, CPC, EPA, etc. and do not want to even think about such a boring stuff like FTC, privacy policy, TOS and other legal matters.

But I would like to challenge you to share some thought, ideas and good recommentaion when it comes to legal stuff such as:
- do you write legal pages for your website by your self or hire proffesional internet attorney
- or you dont care about it completelly
- what about if you are in one country and building online assets (websites, landers, campaings) for other countries.

- could you recommend internet law attorney for legal pages and other legal stuff

I'm reviewing this topic right now and it would be helpful for me but I think that everyone who is thinking seriously about internet marketing would be gratefull for some good advice.

I think it bears serious consideration. It could cost you a LOT if ignore the legalities.

Jeremy Shoemaker gives away a whole legal notes file, extensive documents that he uses on his site(s). Sorry, I don't have the link but you can probably find it on the Shoemoney site. Search for 'legal handbook'.

banners
Back