The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Learning how to edit and Build mobile landers!

fontavals

Hi guys,

Looking for best ways to learn How to build and edit mobile Landers. I have looking around but not really sure where to focus whether go Dreamwaever, Adobe Muse.

I want something that is easy to learn quickly if one can dedicate say 12 hrs/day for say a week and pick up fairly quick enough to be able to make changes to landers and edit page s and build simple bootstrap landers.

Thing is i have a small profitable campaign that i wanna push but right now i can't afford as much as i would need to pay a programmer. I have spent close to $500 in the last two weeks working my current profitable lander. Another thing is the guy is good but never available and very expensive.

I would like to ripp landers and totaly change stuff and match them to my offers i promote!
I have heard people say they use MUSE, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc so i am a bit lost as to the best option given my current situation..?

Any suggestions guys please...?

Hi everyone ,

I had to decide between between working from w3schools and learning code and slowly adding
up to Dreamweaver to build landers but i got stuck and realized i will have to learn code all together
or take way too much time that i could use to launch campaigns which the core.

I decided to try Adobe Muse and this seems way easier and faster to come with basic landers
I can manage this for now and maybe upgrade later to a VA when i am making enough to pay
them. the landers from muse are also pretty good in terms of load times which surprised me.

The Main problem i am facing now is tweaking the code that Muse writes. I remember seeing a
tutorial somewhere that an affiliate made on how to tweak the css and HTML codes from Muse
landers so that i can tweak this code and add some more cool stuff like count down timers, device
call out scripts , geos and so on.

I will be very grateful if someone could point me on any good tutorial on how to on how to edit
the code.

Here is a Lander i made Playing around with Muse. I will attach it below so feel free to download :

NpGCT59.png

Attachments

• New folder (3).zip
    94.8 KB · Views: 92
Im not a pro in making lp, but you should "borrow" pages and play with them. Just dl notepad ++ and try to break it up and add stuff. That is the fastest way to learn coding. Dreamweaver is better then muse also. In the future when your doing big numbers and you run into coding problems, you don't want to keep on going back to your programmer.

I don't even use dreamweaver anymore. I just just a notepad and code everything. If want to be fast you should just hire a programmer. But its best to learn it so you can manage them.

Yeah i will devote approx 2 hours everyday to learn coding on W3school's site
i just wanted to push this a bit quicker because i have a campaign that is picking up
and i need to push it. I have ripped many landers but non of them have performed
as good as my original one and i can't afford to pay many landers to test so adobe #
muse for now will help me push through while i learn to code.

Hi guys,

Looking for best ways to learn How to build and edit mobile Landers. I have looking around but not really sure where to focus whether go Dreamwaever, Adobe Muse.

I want something that is easy to learn quickly if one can dedicate say 12 hrs/day for say a week and pick up fairly quick enough to be able to make changes to landers and edit page s and build simple bootstrap landers.

Thing is i have a small profitable campaign that i wanna push but right now i can't afford as much as i would need to pay a programmer. I have spent close to $500 in the last two weeks working my current profitable lander. Another thing is the guy is good but never available and very expensive.

I would like to ripp landers and totaly change stuff and match them to my offers i promote!
I have heard people say they use MUSE, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc so i am a bit lost as to the best option given my current situation..?

Any suggestions guys please...?

I don't see any point in learning how to build landing pages with HTML (dreamweaver), etc. There are tons of tools and DIY website builders available today. Unless you are an experienced programmer and/or designer, it's going to be a huge time suck just trying to learn this.

You'd be better off spending time on what you'd need to learn: tracking, optimisation, A/B testing, etc.

In our regular digital marketing agency business, I always recommend Unbounce.com -- it's the best among others Instapages, Leadpages, Kickofflabs, and many others.

You can pick any of those tools and build landing pages with that.

banners
Back