LeadBoltBrian

LeadBolt

leadbolt_logo.jpg
Join Now

LeadBolt Facebook

LeadBolt Twitter

contacticon.png
brian.tippy@leadbolt.com

We are industry experts dedicated to developing technologies and acquiring advertisers that provide the highest possible return for your website. Our advertising service is completely managed allowing you to focus your resources entirely on improving content and sending traffic to your website.

Vote for LeadBolt now, on the CPA Network List

My leadbolt account was suspended. I did not do any illegal things, but leadbolt sudden suspension my account, my account there are still 880 dollars did not pay to me.I wrote to you a few e-mails, but you did not get me any response. I try contacted Brian on skype,of course ,no responde me..

I have reminded Brian a number of times on Skype about this roliviu - let's hope he gets round to helping you out. I will again give him a nudge!

I have reminded Brian a number of times on Skype about this roliviu - let's hope he gets round to helping you out. I will again give him a nudge!

I opened many tickets contact for customer service, all were closed without an answer.

My leadbolt account was suspended. I did not do any illegal things, but leadbolt sudden suspension my account, my account there are still 880 dollars did not pay to me.I wrote to you a few e-mails, but you did not get me any response. I try contacted Brian on skype,of course ,no responde me..

We have addressed this issue a number of times with this publisher. To avoid having to reiterate the same explanation about the same question that has already been splashed over the forums by many networks, it comes down to a simple point.

When you register with a network, you agree to a terms of service. When this explicit agreement has clearly been violated by the publisher, this is grounds for an account suspension. This is most often due to fraudulent traffic that has been delivered by said publisher which our advertisers make us aware of. As the advertiser does not pay us for fraudulent traffic, the earnings don't exist because the valid traffic doesn't exist. This puts the network at risk with the advertiser, thus, resulting in an account suspension to avoid further abuse by the publisher.

If you believe you have a solid argument and evidence to support your claim of legitimacy, please feel free to contact our support team. However, nothing but claims of "I did not do any illegal things" really does not push an investigation into your campaign. Our network is established and has a long history of making payments to publishers. So any label of "scam" is purely unjust and a misuse of the term altogether.

So why wont lead bolt allow people like myself who are the viral creators and spreaders for FB / Google join there networks?

We have addressed this issue a number of times with this publisher. To avoid having to reiterate the same explanation about the same question that has already been splashed over the forums by many networks, it comes down to a simple point.

When you register with a network, you agree to a terms of service. When this explicit agreement has clearly been violated by the publisher, this is grounds for an account suspension. This is most often due to fraudulent traffic that has been delivered by said publisher which our advertisers make us aware of. As the advertiser does not pay us for fraudulent traffic, the earnings don't exist because the valid traffic doesn't exist. This puts the network at risk with the advertiser, thus, resulting in an account suspension to avoid further abuse by the publisher.

If you believe you have a solid argument and evidence to support your claim of legitimacy, please feel free to contact our support team. However, nothing but claims of "I did not do any illegal things" really does not push an investigation into your campaign. Our network is established and has a long history of making payments to publishers. So any label of "scam" is purely unjust and a misuse of the term altogether.

No Brian, I don't used fraudulent traffic,i swear. I used facebook to get traffic, I have many friends who have done this.If I had not been properly,be I insisted ?You, as my manager, would have to investigate the problem, not to send me to the support team who never answers.I think lose my time for nothing. Sorry for my bad english.Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back