The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LeadBolt pixel setting

jbell47

affiliate
ok so ive been setting up campaigns recently with Leadbolt.com its a great network and i advise all of you to take your mobile campaigns there, a lot of volume and A LOT of conversions. however there's one tricky part i just cant get down. i dont if im being a knuckle head or what but i just cant seem to get the pixel set in order to track what ads are converting the best. im gonna leave a picture to how it explains on how to do it, i guess im more of a visuale person when it comes to this stuff so if you think you can help me can you leave like a example link to show me how to set it up? thanks for the support!

Conversion Tracking Method: Click ID based tracking (Recommended) [You can change this setting in the Edit Campaign Settings - Tracking tab]

Server Side

Here is your server side URL for conversion tracking based on click ID matching. Please call this URL with a valid clk_id parameter to track a conversion.

You must add the [CLK_ID] token to your landing URL and append the passed value of this token to the end of the URL below.

http://ad.leadbolt.net/conv/203765?clk_id=

Hey, just noticed this post. Please refer to my response here: cpafix.com/f21/leadbolt-pixel-setting-4138/

MI
Back