propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LeadBolt pixel setting

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by jbell47, Apr 30, 2013.

1. jbell47

jbell47 Affiliate affiliate

ok so ive been setting up campaigns recently with Leadbolt.com its a great network and i advise all of you to take your mobile campaigns there, a lot of volume and A LOT of conversions. however there's one tricky part i just cant get down. i dont if im being a knuckle head or what but i just cant seem to get the pixel set in order to track what ads are converting the best. im gonna leave a picture to how it explains on how to do it, i guess im more of a visuale person when it comes to this stuff so if you think you can help me can you leave like a example link to show me how to set it up? thanks for the support!

Conversion Tracking Method: Click ID based tracking (Recommended) [You can change this setting in the Edit Campaign Settings - Tracking tab]

Server Side

Here is your server side URL for conversion tracking based on click ID matching. Please call this URL with a valid clk_id parameter to track a conversion.

You must add the [CLK_ID] token to your landing URL and append the passed value of this token to the end of the URL below.

http://ad.leadbolt.net/conv/203765?clk_id=

2. LeadBolt

LeadBolt Affiliate Traffic Manager affiliate

Hey, just noticed this post. Please refer to my response here: cpafix.com/f21/leadbolt-pixel-setting-4138/

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed