The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
We know most everything about lead generation. What do you know about it?

I don't understand your question.
I would like to know how it works, if the most effective method of sending leads to landing pages would be through paid traffic.

And I would also like to know which sites I can sign up to be able to do this process, I only know one, which would be OfferVault, are there others? I don't know what this process is called, I only know one of the sites you can use.

The problem with lead generation is the cost per lead generated and what you are paid per lead.
And leads for what really matters.
Organic traffic is nice for leads but you need a lot of organic traffic to make any volume.

Search engine ads may work it the PPL of the offer is enough to see a profit.

Lower quality ad network traffic may work but the leads have to be for rather generic things

Exception being: an advertising network that allows you to select placements by domain name (media property)
--like an air travel offer on a blog about buying suitcases for air travel
--traffic that will have genuine relevance that you can research the domain attributes of.

(2) And leads for what really matters

Offer vault is a directory listing for network offers click through to see what network has that offer. Then approach the network and 'sign-up' or 'apply' to spend you efforts and money --to market something and give the network a cut (this is a very strange business)

The problem with lead generation is the cost per lead generated and what you are paid per lead.
And leads for what really matters.
Organic traffic is nice for leads but you need a lot of organic traffic to make any volume.

Search engine ads may work it the PPL of the offer is enough to see a profit.

Lower quality ad network traffic may work but the leads have to be for rather generic things

Exception being: an advertising network that allows you to select placements by domain name (media property)
--like an air travel offer on a blog about buying suitcases for air travel
--traffic that will have genuine relevance that you can research the domain attributes of.

(2) And leads for what really matters

Offer vault is a directory listing for network offers click through to see what network has that offer. Then approach the network and 'sign-up' or 'apply' to spend you efforts and money --to market something and give the network a cut (this is a very strange business)

Do you think participating in offervault is something valid? Or are there better deals?

banners
Back