The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead Generation Techniques 2016

Social network lead automation is the best way to generates targeted leads. I found massplanner was worthy tool for social media marketing.

what's the best PPC network man?

Facebook in my opinion if you need to do it for long term and have a good relations with networks. The GOOD private leadgen networks will always choose facebook traffic instead of some native because facebook traffic is much better quality. If you need any more advices hit me on PM, I'll try to help you.

Linkedin connection
When you want to connect someone then type a custom message to drive leads to your landing page

I would also recommend using Lead Generator chrome extension to find emails on people on LinkedIn to connect with them if LinkedIn is asking for email to connect.

Lead Generator

Last edited:
I am glad that you have shared the tips with us my friend. I must say thanks for the good job. The above tips all revolve around social media networks. You therefore need to learn something here. That in social media networks, there is high potential of getting the leads to your target site or blog. It is just that people underestimate the free methods available.

Several ways you can generate targeted leads for your website or landing page. Depending on the niche you can drive free or paid leads. Everyone likes Free leads but one thing you remember free leads are low quality and have very least of conversion. As a part of my discussion, I like to share some free traffic source for targeted leads.

Facebook groups
Join your targeted facebook groups. Grow your reputation to those groups and post a valuable content from your site to grab leads. It will take 2-3 hour work every day to grow and build your reputation.

Twitter Direct Messaging
Whenever someone follow you just send them a simple message to drive your website and grab the leads. You can do it by automation using IFTTT or some other tools

Pinterest Comments
Follow and comment popular Pinterest niche targeted post and grab leads

Linkedin connection

When you want to connect someone then type a custom message to drive leads to your landing page

Instagram Hashtag
Use the proper hashtag in order to reach your post to the targeted customers and drive leads.

Google plus post

Search and comment your niche targeted popular post on google plus

YouTube comments

This is tough. Almost dead.

All the source are now viral and working for the free targeted method. One thing you should remember people are love to read free stuff and want to download free eBook.

Awesome post here, thanks for sharing it. I'll definitely try these techniques in my work

Identifying the anonymous traffic to your website!
98 % of the time individuals come to your website look around and leave without inquiring or reaching out!
individuals look at 8 to 9 competitors sites before making a buying decision.
70 % of the time the first company to reach out to that prospect gets the sale / business of said prospect.

* Edited by moderator *

Last edited by a moderator:
While numerous organizations utilize customary promoting strategies to draw in new business and customers, others have included or totally replaced traditional marketing with new or creative advertising strategies. These new strategies frequently rotate around the Internet; organizations utilize web-based social networking tools and online promotion battles to grow their gathering of people. Organizations can create website pages or web journals that give updated data on their products or services
Approaches to generate leads are
  1. Content Marketing
  2. Customer referral
  3. SEO, SEM and PPC
  4. Cross Promotion
  5. Social media marketing
  6. Direct Mailing
Be that as it may, these are a bit tedious, rather you can get leads through the business tools some of which are area particular. These tools are as follows,
  • Leadlake
  • Leadforensics
  • Growbots
  • Insideview

There are various ways to get leads online. Blog and social media is the great ways to generate leads. Beside this techniques you can go for the lead generation companies like Leadpot, Leadgen and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back