The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead Generation Techniques 2016

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Several ways you can generate targeted leads for your website or landing page. Depending on the niche you can drive free or paid leads. Everyone likes Free leads but one thing you remember free leads are low quality and have very least of conversion. As a part of my discussion, I like to share some free traffic source for targeted leads.

Facebook groups
Join your targeted facebook groups. Grow your reputation to those groups and post a valuable content from your site to grab leads. It will take 2-3 hour work every day to grow and build your reputation.

Twitter Direct Messaging
Whenever someone follow you just send them a simple message to drive your website and grab the leads. You can do it by automation using IFTTT or some other tools

Pinterest Comments
Follow and comment popular Pinterest niche targeted post and grab leads

Linkedin connection

When you want to connect someone then type a custom message to drive leads to your landing page

Instagram Hashtag
Use the proper hashtag in order to reach your post to the targeted customers and drive leads.

Google plus post

Search and comment your niche targeted popular post on google plus

YouTube comments

This is tough. Almost dead.

All the source are now viral and working for the free targeted method. One thing you should remember people are love to read free stuff and want to download free eBook.

Social media is a nice choice and also an easy way to get traffic from any offers right now. I hope this year will be the another great year for us to drive quality traffic from social media. On the other hand search engine also become a giant source of traffic if you are know how they work. Anyway, thank you for sharing some excellent techniques to drive traffic from social media.

Ya do agree with you that YouTube commenting is dead but video creating and marketing isn't. I normally create review video using Camista and found a targted lead. Slideshow videos are also working great and it does not need too much time to create. Your free traffic source is good.

But free leads are not well targeted. On the other hand paid leads are targeted and much effective. But thanks for sharing you free leads idea.

As regards scraping Tools, what do you guys use? Or is this the right place to ask?
I use catchapage.com for international and Canada, and yellowpagerobot.com for the US. Catchapage is good, but expensive, about $250 for a million leads. Any other solution anybody else is using here? Cheaper? Thanks!

Thanks for sharing!
I've tried all these methods except YouTube comments (I just don't think it can be efficient). The only method that didn't work for me was twitter direct messaging. My messages were considered just like a spam and the traffic was not targeted at all.
And Facebook groups definitely works the best!

Some of the best ways to generate leads includes-

1. Online Lead Generation by Website Optimization
2. Online Lead Generation by Search Engine Optimization
3. Online Lead Generation through Pay-per-Click (PPC) Advertising
4. Online Lead Generation through Social Media
5. Online Lead Generation by Email Marketing

banners
Back