The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

lead gen offer best place to promote them

7search is good but you need to know how to work the 7search system because a lot of people don't get conversions. Those who know how to work with 7search find it easy to work it.

Basically you need to keep testing new keyword and discard those which do not convert. Once you have tested 500-1000 keywords you will be able to stabilize your campaign

If you have a good budget 7search is good, but expect to loose money to test because it will be frustrating. Perry, 7search has low volume so 90% of the traffic generally comes from 2 - 3 keywords, so if those 3 keywords are not converting the campaign is dead (this has happened to me in almost 10 campaigns).

I think that that job offer would work with PPV. Watch this, it's pretty good, it teaches you how to make a landing page and how to bid on keywords. It works like this: you design a landing page with photoshop and dreamweaver (explained on the webinar) saying something close like "Are you finding job at 'sitethatyoubided.com'? I don't think so, because that site is not good.

Click Here to Get a Job today!" -> and then it redirects to the offer. I think it should work well, better than 7search at least. Advertise with LeadImpact.

Good Luck

7search is sucks ... if you want to loss your money join this network... i hate this network.... negative 9 out of 10 ...7search bullshit...

Hey David,
wow, that is an amazing video you made on how to make landers... Man you gave it away when there are so many other dudes selling that stuff... Geez what a great day it is for me to have found you. I just tried the traffic Intercepor and they use traffic vance all the way, and I opted out cause I am not that big... like you say... a 1000 dollar deposit sheezzz..... so I've gotta use the free tools like Gimp and paint, but do you know who can show me how to use them like NOW, so I don't need to go through the learning curve? Please...
Thank you
dean

MI
Back