The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lead Forms in Pay Per Call

ringpartner

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

Hope the weekend treated you well.

About 3 months ago I started to hear more and more about using Lead Forms to help optimize traffic. 2 months ago a few clients of mine started using them and so far the results have been nothing but great. We tested one vertical which was carpeting and are looking to step out of that niche next month and try something new.

I have a few questions below, any feedback would be much appreciated:

- What other verticals have you seen success with using lead forms

- Are there verticals that just won't work?

- Can this method work across the online marketing world (ppercall, ppc, cpa, cpc)

- What are the risks you take by relying on this method?

Thanks Everyone,

- Taylor

Hey Everyone,

Hope the weekend treated you well.

About 3 months ago I started to hear more and more about using Lead Forms to help optimize traffic. 2 months ago a few clients of mine started using them and so far the results have been nothing but great. We tested one vertical which was carpeting and are looking to step out of that niche next month and try something new.

I have a few questions below, any feedback would be much appreciated:

- What other verticals have you seen success with using lead forms

- Are there verticals that just won't work?

- Can this method work across the online marketing world (ppercall, ppc, cpa, cpc)

- What are the risks you take by relying on this method?

Thanks Everyone,

- Taylor
I found car insurance/loan are working great with Lead From. I haven't tested too much, so don't know about how other verticals are working or not. Lead collection working great with PPC and CPA marketing as well. Actually, I always try to do A/B testing for 100 traffic. Those are bring me nothing. I love to read case studies and that is why my risk management is quite low.

I found car insurance/loan are working great with Lead From. I haven't tested too much, so don't know about how other verticals are working or not. Lead collection working great with PPC and CPA marketing as well. Actually, I always try to do A/B testing for 100 traffic. Those are bring me nothing. I love to read case studies and that is why my risk management is quite low.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I was also thinking, and I could be totally wrong, Rehab may be a good one to test lead forms with. Reason being is I imagine a lot of family members do research on a centre before calling and leaving there info to be called back seems like something people in that situation would do.

Thoughts?

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I was also thinking, and I could be totally wrong, Rehab may be a good one to test lead forms with. Reason being is I imagine a lot of family members do research on a centre before calling and leaving there info to be called back seems like something people in that situation would do.

Thoughts?
Ya. I think this is a great idea and also this will work like a charm. I need to research some case study and hopefully will start a new campaign about this. Thanks mate, you help me to generate a a new idea.

banners
Back