propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lead exchange?

Discussion in 'Lead Generation' started by Snoop, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

So I get the concept but id like to know where do you find lead buyers and where do buyers find sellers?

2. boberdoo

boberdoo Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

That's one of the biggest challenges of the industry. There isn't a true exchange as far as I know. Many people go the LinkedIn route and post what they're buying or selling on the big lead gen groups (some of which have up to 30,000 members.) Another popular tactic is hitting the big conferences like LeadsCon and Affiliate Summit. They're a great way to meet lots of people and in person too, but they can be pretty pricey. Finally, oftentimes finding new business is about referrals, which is obviously easier said than done. We like to provide introductions for our new clients to some of our bigger clients to help them get a jump start.

Hope that helps!

jowis and K like this.
  3. mike_leadwrench

mike_leadwrench Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Snoop, what vertical are you generating leads for?

4. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

Take the money you would pay those providers and put into your own website, that you control. Better spend, IMHO.

5. DirectOffers

DirectOffers Affiliate affiliate

PM me if you are looking for offers. I am a direct advertiser who likes to work direct with affiliates.

Adriana Ramirez likes this.
  6. Happy Marketer

Happy Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Do PPC and collect fresh leads. This is working like a charm then exchanging leads.

7. JennyWood

JennyWood Affiliate affiliate

Hi Pirtham,
    You should try the solution from Righthello.com It helps you in generating high-quality B2B leads. I ' ve used it and I am very glad.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed