The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Last Technical Issue

richb4_22

affiliate
Hello Marketers,

the image for my Landing page won't show up :/ . Untitled Document (my LP). I'm having trouble with the image source. I uploaded the image into my FTP already, can somebody explain to me how to find the proper/new link for my image ? & also where am I suppose to upload the image? I just dragged it over from my desktop to my server. Do I need to put it into a folder? This is really the last technical issue I'm going to have. After I get this figured out I will be throwing up campaigns with ease. This week I had plans to do a lot of testing but I was side tracked by obstacles that took me hours to figure out :( . Everytime i think I got everything figured out something else comes up. But From here on out Im going to put my best foot forward and work my hardest to become a profitable super affiliate.

I'm sorry, I can't help because all of that stuff is still a mystery to me, too. Just wanted to show you the message I got when I right clicked on the little grey box and clicked 'View Image' where the picture should be, just in case it helps.

Not Found

The requested URL /Desktop/Brazil1.png was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

lol your server will not be able to pull image from your desktop ..

use filezila and upload image into a image folder on your server.

Hey man.
As I told you via Skype. You need to upload the image to your server and change the URL to where it's located :)

You can't copy and past the landing as it's created on dreamweaver because it's using local files to display the image.

MI
Back