The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Last Movie You Watched??

Hey Affiliate Fix!

What was the last movie you watched?
I have been watching a series titled, Person of Interest. I can honestly say that it has been more than just the normal movie watching experience. I have been able to learn a lot from the series. I just love having movies and series that are challenging especially it the world of technology. They keep me motivated always and therefore I look upon such like times. Anyone who has watched the series can share the experience. I would urge all of you to have a look at the series, trust me it is worth your time.

Lately I have been watching the originals movie series. There is this thing that makes me love series. The ability to have a story illustrated in a very proper way. Series to me are also a way of relaxing my mind especially after having a very long day and week working. I am currently on season two of the series and i will be following this series from time to time so that I do not loose track of it. It is one the selected few series that I always watch. I hate watching everything that is.

The last movie I watched was Straight Outta Compton (not a big hip rap fan but I liked the movie). Also bought tickets for the Friday premiere of Star Wars:affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

I want to say Star Wars: The Force Awakens but NO I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!!! GRRRR

Anybody catch that movie yet?

banners
Back