The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Landing pages questions - Please Answer for Newbies

isleitems24

affiliate
I have taken an offer from Mobpartner , its landing page is real bad .. So I have fixed the banners for my own creative , and created a nice landing page (from a template of google) , 2 questions :
- How can I know the right resolution for the landing page?
- How can I rotate between the unique URL given by mobpartner to link it to my landing page?
- I heard there is a site to test landing pages as they might look like on mobile - any recommended sites?
Thanks all

Hello.

Here are your 3 answers for your 2 questions :)

1. There's not one right resolution. Make it mobile responsive.

2. You can rotate between having your landing page -> original offer page, or just direct linking to the original offer page. You can't bypass the offer's landing page AFAIK. I'd do this with Voluum.

3. I use responsinator.

so you wanna tell me that all of those who use landing pages for their offers , are creating a middle-page (the landing page) that works like this :

unique url given by affiliate network > Own creative Landing page > leading to original offer page?

but most of my original offers are real shitty ... and if you try to convince somebody for a CPS offer this is real lame if it will be two pages .. especially if one is better than the other

The process goes like this:

Direct link: traffic source -> offer page -> conversion.

With landing page: traffic source -> your own landing page -> offer page -> conversion.

The offer page will always be there (it's the one your affiliate network gives you with your own link).

Many offers look really shitty, yes, but you need to try them and see if they convert. What looks shitty for someone, could be interesting for another one. Which network are you starting with?

The process goes like this:

Direct link: traffic source -> offer page -> conversion.

With landing page: traffic source -> your own landing page -> offer page -> conversion.

The offer page will always be there (it's the one your affiliate network gives you with your own link).

Many offers look really shitty, yes, but you need to try them and see if they convert. What looks shitty for someone, could be interesting for another one. Which network are you starting with?

it is all understood now , thanks for helping.

can you share with us your conclusions about landing pages? in what types of offers this "technique" works best?

MI
Back