The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Pages for Mobile

Hey guys,

Whats up?
I'm doing mobile for some time now but I am always redirecting :D

I know that Landing pages are essential for paid traffic.

I wonder how you do it? or any site or course do you recommend?

Is it ok to be hosted in shared hosting?

THANKS!

I do not recommend you to use shared hosting AT ALL, when it comes to MOBILE MARKETING. Cause it is a very different animal than conventional internet marketing, you gotta take into consideration, mobile phones no matter how "smart" they may be right now, aren't still to pair with desktop or laptop computers capabilities, and even 4G is different than "regular" internet. And Most devices are still on 3G (yeah there's wifi but that's even a very special subset of mobile marketing that requires special considerations to make it profitable).

If you wanna think mobile landing pages I do believe you gotta think quality VPS/Dedicated and maybe even cloud hosting. You wanna be as faster and mobile friendly as possible. HTML5 and maybe a jquery mobile framework that is very compatible. No fancy stuff. So honestly if I was on a very small budget where VPS/CLOUD monthly fees would be a hard hit, I would leave the dating vertical alone or any other kind where a landing page is a must.

Cheers & good luck.

I do not recommend you to use shared hosting AT ALL, when it comes to MOBILE MARKETING. Cause it is a very different animal than conventional internet marketing, you gotta take into consideration, mobile phones no matter how "smart" they may be right now, aren't still to pair with desktop or laptop computers capabilities, and even 4G is different than "regular" internet. And Most devices are still on 3G (yeah there's wifi but that's even a very special subset of mobile marketing that requires special considerations to make it profitable).

If you wanna think mobile landing pages I do believe you gotta think quality VPS/Dedicated and maybe even cloud hosting. You wanna be as faster and mobile friendly as possible. HTML5 and maybe a jquery mobile framework that is very compatible. No fancy stuff. So honestly if I was on a very small budget where VPS/CLOUD monthly fees would be a hard hit, I would leave the dating vertical alone or any other kind where a landing page is a must.

Cheers & good luck.

Well, I think I will stick on doing directs right now.

BTW bro, the 2 networks rejected me :(

So far the only offers that do well direct linked on mobile from my experience is popular "gaming" offers

You'll still need to optimize banners, carries and models so TRACK EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
Maybe you could ask the AM to let you run a trail campaign to show them you're the real deal.

Oh, I haven't though of this.
I will PM him now.

@cashmoney - I got some nice convo with utilities in the past and I suck at gaming. Haha. Or maybe, just that I don't have the right offer. Anyways, I will test things out. As of now, I am only using the tracker that is provided by the ad network and the aff network.

When I got some nice cashflow, I will get voluum.

In order, not to start a new thread I have a question in regards to VPS/Cloud Hosting.

Can you recommend any companies for this service? Other essential stuff (Cloudfare?)

Hey guys,

Whats up?
I'm doing mobile for some time now but I am always redirecting :D

I know that Landing pages are essential for paid traffic.

I wonder how you do it? or any site or course do you recommend?

Is it ok to be hosted in shared hosting?

THANKS!

Voluum tracking (currently free), Amazon s3 & Cloudfront (only pay for what you use). Jquery mobile for landers (best compatibility with old phones).

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys any chance we will all combine the best steps and best tools (free and paid) ways per each step of making a landing page & banners?

Isn't Voluum extending their beta for Free till like September or something.
I think it will be great if you have Voluum as a tracker and also the traffic source as tracking.

banners
Back