The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Pages and Domain

namethatcandy

affiliate
Hi there,

I am new to CPA. I just joined peerfly. I am thinking to start couple offers, they are email submit offer in two different niches. I am thinking to split test in direct link and landing pages.

For landing pages, should I get a different domains for each offer?

thanks

Hi there,

I am new to CPA. I just joined peerfly. I am thinking to start couple offers, they are email submit offer in two different niches. I am thinking to split test in direct link and landing pages.

For landing pages, should I get a different domains for each offer?

thanks

A new domain for each for is not neccesory. You can use single domain for all landing pages.

I recommend you to use a generic domain for lets say freebies... then use subdomains or even subdirectories for your landing pages, it doesn't matter really. Then test, test and test some more until you have a winning offer. Then you can spend money on a domain and decent hosting for that offer that is actually worth it, if you want to.

I also advice you to capture the email for you own list before sending it to the offer... specially if you're paying for that traffic, you want to have more bang for your buck and build yourself a real asset, not just some short term money, from an offer that might dissapear/become saturated without notice, since submits are a fickle mistress.

Cheers and good luck.

I recommend you to use a generic domain for lets say freebies... then use subdomains or even subdirectories for your landing pages, it doesn't matter really. Then test, test and test some more until you have a winning offer. Then you can spend money on a domain and decent hosting for that offer that is actually worth it, if you want to.

I also advice you to capture the email for you own list before sending it to the offer... specially if you're paying for that traffic, you want to have more bang for your buck and build yourself a real asset, not just some short term money, from an offer that might dissapear/become saturated without notice, since submits are a fickle mistress.

Cheers and good luck.

so do you mean that on the landing page, I should ask for their email address to build my own list and not mention the CPA offer at all? Then I email them the offer link later?

thanks for your help.

so do you mean that on the landing page, I should ask for their email address to build my own list and not mention the CPA offer at all? Then I email them the offer link later?

thanks for your help.

Ya, I second this ,want to know this too, ..........anyone ?

Also, should we opt them to any newsletter or subscription type of things for having their email?

thanks

MI
Back