The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

landing page

outside33

so thats the question how to build cool landing page if i know nothing in html php css ect is like a chinesse language for me and i know landing page is a must for better convert any good trick
and btw i dont whant landing page to capture email cause i dont whant go to email list...

Hey Buddy,

A great way to create landing pages is by using Lead Pages. You don't need to know any coding whatsoever.

You just click & drag. They even have step by step tutorials, showing you exactly what to do.

Although it needs to look "cool," you need to have strong copy on your landing page to catch your visitors attention & "hook" them to opt in.

Best way to do this in my opinion, is go to Google & search for landing pages within your niche & "swipe" them. Look at them & see how they have set theirs up & simply model them.

Never reinvent the wheel. Copy what's already working. (Don't copy them exactly. Use them for inspiration & ideas)

Hope that helps =)

Last edited:
From my experience good landing page is done after lot of A/B tests and lot of reading on UX. There are plenty of articles and examples of good converting pages and etc, but every niche users are different so just go with 1 variant then do some split tests(ofc after you got the traffic to do it) and decide what converts(sell) better. Other than that I would suggest you pay to desgner and coder to do you the page will cost you like $100 bugs but will be all worth it. And don't want to be offensive but if you intend to make money in this space you have to know html/css as pure basic otherwise you are doomed thats my 2c.

Well, if you are knowledgeable at least to some degree with Wordpress, Instabuilder is an awesome plugin for creating several different types of landing pages. I've been using it for about 18 months, and still love it. It's got a lot of great features and add-ons for making your funnel more successful as well... For the price, it was a total bargain:)

Well, if you are knowledgeable at least to some degree with Wordpress, Instabuilder is an awesome plugin for creating several different types of landing pages. I've been using it for about 18 months, and still love it. It's got a lot of great features and add-ons for making your funnel more successful as well... For the price, it was a total bargain:)
I took a look at Instabuilder and looks Like they are closed indefinitely for upgrades. No def time when they'll be back.

Yeah, I noticed that the other day as well. I'm looking forward to the new version, and got on the waiting list.

I use it a lot...for landing pages, pre-sell copy pages, etc..etc. It's got a ton of excellent built in features. So I'm pretty sure Suzanna (owner) is going to want to surpass the last version by a lot. I'm feeling confident it will be pretty darn good.

Also, one of the good things was, it's not like a product that they created just for a launch, and then abandon...not providing updates as Wordpress develops etc. She always stayed on top of things and evolved with the changing times, which is very important when needing a reliable system.

I would purchase a decent looking landing page template and host it on wordpress or something like that. You dont have to get technical with it. You may want to test different pages and setups on your page though. Your goal is to gain a following - build a list. Provide something of value and all that jazz.

banners
Back