The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing page used for dating offer.

jbell47

affiliate
So I want to make a landing page (instapage.com) for a dating offer that I want to run on pof. Now my question is do you think it's smart on the aspect of basically telling the viewer of my landing page how this guy was able to make connections through the offer I'm advertising or do you think it's better if I were to go into it in the aspect of telling the viewer about the rules and percentage of girls that are in the offer compared to guys? Idk how to go about this. Thanks for any advice from anyone. It's greatly appreciated coming from a new affiliate. Cheers!

J, you've actually got the right idea. Alot of publishers promoting dating offers do so by creating a landing page similar to what you're talking about - trying to make the user have a feeling of exclusivity as opposed to just "being another member". This usually increases CTR in dating offers and is not a problem with most networks, however just to be on the safe side, contact your Network and Advertiser to ensure that you're compliant with the offer.

Hope that helps bud!

Thanks a lot for the response Dwayne, good idea on the part to contact my network and advertiser, don't think of that part. But again thanks for your input. Can't wait to see if this works or not.

Thanks a lot for the response Dwayne, good idea on the part to contact my network and advertiser, don't think of that part. But again thanks for your input. Can't wait to see if this works or not.

You can check out Matomy Market for Many Dating offers that allow these kinds of LP's.

I'll be happy you help - Ori.w@Matomy.com

MI
Back