The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Landing Page Tip's

C

Cavalier07

Hi Guys,

Looking at creating a number of landing pages for my site. The aim is for them to be used to grab peoples attention for them to hit the join now button.

My first draft is currently at - Earn Doing - Helping You Earn More

How would you guys improve this/what would you change

Any advice would be great

Tom

I am not an expert..but I can comment as a visitor..The text below headline is not clearly visible and there is too much to read for visitor..you can restrict the text to 4 to 5 points...try different color combinations for text and background..the offer seems to be related to earning money..you can show girl holding money pic to make it relevant..hope this helps..anyway..great going..:)

1. the lander should have the feel of the website, so it won't look it's from another website. This will increase your conversions.
2. the sub-headline text should have a font higher and be more visible than the features
3. the features text is not really visible and you entered too many features....it's too crowded
4. you can use a different type of lander, what you have there is aimed for quick access, not to present info. You can use a lander where the text is filled on the whole body so it won't look so crowded. Check the Dojo lander to get an idea.

I suggest look for some lander designs to get an idea than play with HOME | Adobe Muse CC to create the lander. Use the colors/style of your website for a better conversion rate.

1 - you need to make an attractive Headline.
2- Add a Sub Headline.
3- Change the Color of the Text from Grey to white
4- add some pictures to improve it .

MI
Back