monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Landing page tips & tricks

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Linda Buquet, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Today's "Affiliate Industry Watch" newsletter includes a pretty good article with tips for building 3 types of affiliate landing pages. I strongly recommend the use of customer testimonials, which is not mentioned in this article, but you can also read my quick, easy tips for building affiliate pre-sell pages or Google Adwords landing pages at the bottom link.

Read the rest then come back to discuss it: AffiliatePrograms.com article written by Dan B. Cauthron http://www.affiliateprograms.com/Af...ng-Pages---Three-Tactics-That-Sell/437/1.html

Here's my landing page formula, as well as a page of info about the Google Adwords changes that affected affiliates a few months back that is still pertinent. http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/Google-Adwords-affiliate.html#landing page

Got any landing page tips, tricks or questions?

2. monetizer
  3. nerdlib

nerdlib Affiliate affiliate

My Landing Page Article

Linda,

My landing page article would fit perfect in this post... May I post link?

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Sure, as long as it's a direct fit with the topic and the page is not trying to sell anything. Thanks for asking 1st. I will be getting the article section up today or this weekend too.

5. nerdlib

nerdlib Affiliate affiliate

Top Resources

MI