The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing Page Sizes in Pixels

master

affiliate
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could tell me the best size to design a landing page in so that it will display properly across most devices. The page will be responsive but I want to start off with a good size that will display on most devices without adjustment. Would 1024 x 768 be good for mostly mobile traffic? Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could tell me the best size to design a landing page in so that it will display properly across most devices. The page will be responsive but I want to start off with a good size that will display on most devices without adjustment. Would 1024 x 768 be good for mostly mobile traffic? Thanks for any suggestions.

The dimensions for each device are set through the responsive script used and they are dynamic for desktops. I recommend using the landers in the Dojo, or have the Landing Page Guys make one for you. If that's too rich for you then there are any number of free drag and drop platforms out there as well as plenty of cheap ones.

Last edited:
banners
Back