The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing page process

I use ads bridge for my tracking, they have a landing page builder built into the platform, I cant tell you what it's like though as I have never used it, Depending on the time scale i am working to will depend on what i use, if i need something done quick just to test then i set it up in webflow (theres a link in my sig that will get you $20 off if you decide to upgrade the account from a free account, or just google webflow), it's a drag and drop site creation suite that uses bootstrap as it's framework so it's very easy to get all your pages looking good on desktop and mobile. it's also very easy to add in things like animations and effects and they have some great tutorials on using the platform. If I have a bit of time on my hands I use Notepad++ but I'm starting to use it less now that I'm using webflow.

Both ads bridge and webflow are free and defiantly worth checking out. Ads bridge has great support and they are always happy to assist with anything you need help with :)

My personal advice would be to stay away from Dreamweaver, the code it puts out is a mess, never used muse, but as far as i know it's subscription only (let me know if im wrong on this one, id like to take a look at it) If you need a program like dreamweaver so you can see what you are building I really cant recomend webflow enough

I am purly a Desktop guy at the moment, the best place to get your traffic is going to be dependent on what your offer is, find the offer, then look at the types of sites that you think your customer will be visiting, find out who has the adspace (inspect element on your right click may help with this ;) ) and then look at their pricing etc.

I run mainly adult, haven't ventured out of it yet but I am assuming that the bassic premise of getting the traffic is the same

Thanks for the response man! I'm not sure on what tracking software to use! I'm tempted to use Voluum but the only thing thats putting me off is the pricing.

I checked webflow and it seems quite good although I'm still looking for other software what I could use instead to try and build my landing pages.

I have to disagree on this: " the best place to get your traffic is going to be dependent on what your offer is " for a newbie. Pivoting on the offer will be harder. Instead Pivot around a traffic source and find offers that matches it.

Offers go down all the time man. By the time you are profitable, the offer will be gone. But if you know your traffic, you can always find matching offers and replace it.

Also going after traffic source based on offer means depositing money in multiple accounts and having to learn multiple interfaces and deal with multiple add approval and support teams. Too much hassle when you dont know what you are doing.

Thanks for the response! How do you create your ads or your banners? Do you use photoshop or any similar software?

Thanks!

Thanks for the response man! I'm not sure on what tracking software to use! I'm tempted to use Voluum but the only thing thats putting me off is the pricing.

I checked webflow and it seems quite good although I'm still looking for other software what I could use instead to try and build my landing pages.

Thanks for the response! How do you create your ads or your banners? Do you use photoshop or any similar software?

Thanks!

I used voluum, it's good, but I switched to adsbridge mainly because of the level of support they provide, also given that they have a landing page builder, might be worth taking a look at :)

I used voluum, it's good, but I switched to adsbridge mainly because of the level of support they provide, also given that they have a landing page builder, might be worth taking a look at :)

Thanks, I would just like to know what you use to make your ads? Do you use photoshop or any other software?

@captain47 what software do you use to create your ads?

Thanks.

I personaly Just go with what I find cheap. I use shared hosting, last time i made a purchese, i think the hosting and the .com domain cost me about $20 for the year.

I have been looking at VPS but as of yet I havnt found the reason to switch.

Thanks! What hosting do you recommend?

Dude, pick a traffic source and get started. You have got all the information needed to start but you are trying to be perfect in the beginning. Let me tell you flat out...........you will fail to some degree. Meaning, it will not always be profitable in the beginning but that is how you learn. And you will come to hiccups along the way whether it will be tracking, landing pages, etc. but you gotta keep moving dude. GET STARTED!

And about budget................if you don't have it then you need to find a job or do something to save up a budget to run campaigns. Seriously, save up and then bloody GET STARTED!

Dude, pick a traffic source and get started. You have got all the information needed to start but you are trying to be perfect in the beginning. Let me tell you flat out...........you will fail to some degree. Meaning, it will not always be profitable in the beginning but that is how you learn. And you will come to hiccups along the way whether it will be tracking, landing pages, etc. but you gotta keep moving dude. GET STARTED!

And about budget................if you don't have it then you need to find a job or do something to save up a budget to run campaigns. Seriously, save up and then bloody GET STARTED!

very well said sir :)

MI
Back