The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Landing Page Guys

Official Landing Page Guys

Are you ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

Here's why you should be:

• In the US Cyber Monday online sales grew 15% compared to 2013, making it the biggest day in US online shopping history.
  • For the holiday weekend (Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday), ecommerce revenue is up 15.4% over the same weekend in 2013.
  • Mobile commerce accounted for over a fifth (21.9%) of online shopping on Cyber Monday 2014, up 15.9% year-on-year.
  • Apple devices still dominate m-commerce but Android devices are stealing share.
  • On Cyber Monday, 78% of mobile shopping happened on iOS, but that’s down 84.1% year-on-year. Android's share was 21.6% on Cyber Monday, up 15.4% year-on-year.
  • Finally, email marketing apparently drove the most sales over the weekend and accounted for more than a fifth (23.9%) of sales on Cyber Monday.

The two dates to take not of are:

Black Friday: Friday, November 27th, 2015.
Cyber Monday: Monday, November 30

That means you only have a month to get ready to make some serious money!

We're already getting our clients pages, campaigns and websites setup for the rush.

If you need any help with any of the following then get in touch for a talk today:

- landing pages
- websites
- creatives
- themes
- branding
- integration
- PSD > HTML
- responsive design
- UI/UX
- blogs

Email: oliver@landingpageguys.com

Last week I wrote a detailed guide entitled: 16 Landing Page Tips You MUST Be Using!

In the guide I covered our 16 point checklist that we ensure all of our clients pages pass in order to be deployed.

This very same checklist has helped us sell over 1000+ landing pages to hundreds of happy clients this year alone.

You can read the article on my personal blog here: Click Here Now.

Don't forget Christmas and New Year are fast approaching so if you wish for us to assist you with any of the following:

- landing pages
- websites
- creatives
- themes
- branding
- integration
- PSD > HTML
- responsive design
- UI/UX
- blogs

or anything else in between, please book a call with us today!

"Tis the season to launch products, Fa la la la la, la la la la."

Christmas and New Year are FAST approaching.

Here at The Landing Page Guys headquarters the elves are busying away getting everyones landers ready for the holidays!

If you work online then this should be your busiest period of the year!

With only 6 weeks until Christmas we can only take on a select few more clients with our December already looking jam packed!

If you or your company need help building out the best converting landing pages in the industry just in time for the holiday rush, get in touch today before it's too late!

Now is the perfect time to promote any type of product including:

- Diet
- Health
- Weight Loss
- Skin Care
- Brain Enhancement
- eCigs
- Vapes
- Nutra
- Fitness
- Muscle

and more...

Make some serious $$$$$ this holiday period with help from The Landing Page Guys.

Get in touch now:

Christmas is coming!

If you're looking to launch your Christmas and New Year products, websites or anything in between then you need to chat with us now!

Our amazing elves are already working through the night to get our clients pages ready for the busiest period of the year!

DO NOT miss your chance to cash in on the holiday season!

If you don't contact us today, it may be too late!

If you need help with:

- landing pages
- websites
- creatives
- themes
- branding
- integration
- PSD > HTML
- responsive design
- UI/UX
- blogs

Holiday Closing Times:

Landing Page Guys, will NOT be closing this holiday period.

The only days the office will be shut is Christmas day and New Years Eve, all other days will be business as usual.

We wanted to remain open in order to fulfil our amazing clients needs over this busy holiday season.

This is by far THE BEST time to get in touch with us to take advantage of the busiest consumer period of the year!

Do you need help with:

- landing pages
- websites
- creatives
- themes
- branding
- integration
- PSD > HTML
- responsive design
- UI/UX
- blogs

We hope everyone has an amazing and relaxing time, and a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to everyone on AffiliateFix.

On behalf of the whole team at Landing Page Guys we truly wish you the best and most prosperous 2016!

We'd like to help you get your 2016 off to a flying start by assisting you in any design and development work you may need.

A new year always brings new ideas and opportunities and we're patiently waiting to help you create your new plans.

Don't forget it's not JUST landing pages we do, we can assist with:

• landing pages
  • websites
  • creatives
  • themes
  • branding
  • integration
  • PSD > HTML
  • responsive design
  • UI/UX
  • blogs

and any other needs you may have. As always all of our work come with our high standard of finish including:

• Fully responsive
  • w3c validated
  • Cross browser compatible
  • Pagespeed optimised
  • PSD and artwork included
  • HTML/CSS
  • Design revisions until your 100% happy
  • Any Integrations

so don't hesitate to reach out and contact us today for a FREE consultation.

Once again a very Happy New Year to you.

Oliver, Andy and the Landing Page Guys team.

I have been scrolling down this thread and trust me I do love the things I have been seeing. You people must receive a word of congratulation for the job you are doing. at some point while going through the thread, i really envied you people. But to me I think you are doing a good job. I am a developer who creates landing pages but as an independent candidate and am so much challenged with what you people are doing. Will get in touch for further discussions.

The New Year is in full swing and we've just managed to re surface from our holiday season rush here at the Landing Page Guys headquarters!

We've been fully booked for work but are now exited to announce we can take on new clients from today and throughout February.

We've also just released our much improved NEW PRICING.

Please feel free to contact us now for the new price list and if you mention the coupon "10%NEWPRICING" we'll even give you a further 10% discount off your next project!

Let's get started today!

birthday.jpg

Landing Page Guys is 2 years old!

Happy Birthday to us……..

First and foremost we’d like to thank ALL of our clients from the everyday affiliate to the Inc 500 agencies and everyone else in between that has supported and helped us grow into the force that we are today. It’s been an amazing 2 years, so thank you all.

Here’s a few facts about the past 2 years:

• 11,000+ Photoshop files used
  • 2000+ Landing pages delivered
  • Millions of dollars in revenue generated for clients
  • 100’s of satisfied customers
  • 10 full time designers and developers
  • 200+ LimeLight CRM Integrations
  • Copious amounts of coffee and green tea
and we’re just getting warmed up…

Once again, we couldn’t do this or have grown so rapidly without the amazing support of our clients.

We’ve built up what we like to call our “blueprint” over the past few years that is the highest standard of landing page and website in the industry. From the code to the design and layout absolutely everything is gone through with a fine tooth comb to ensure we deliver the highest converting pages to our clients.

If you’ve yet to give us a try, or would like to discuss your latest project, please get in touch now.

he just pipped me to it

Translation please?

My grandparents and ancestors going wayyyy back came from GB but I've never heard them use the word "pip". I assume it means he beat you to it?

Your One Stop Shop - Designs That Convert!

Here at the Landing Page Guys we always talk about our magical "blueprint" that we've built up and perfected over the past several years.

When you have created 1000's of landing pages and listen to your customers feedback and results you quickly work out what works and what doesn't.

This is a HUGE advantage to you as our client as you don't have to spend the time, money or resources to test out what works, because we've done it for you!

We don't want to give all our secrets away that help our clients pages convert like crazy but your landers should at the bare minimum be:

• Fully responsive
  • w3c validated
  • Cross browser compatible
  • Pagespeed optimised
  • Conversion focused

and if they're not then you're losing money, its that simple!

Luckily we're here to help!

All our pages are all of the above and so much more meaning you have the best possible chance of making money!

We're a one stop shop that offer:

• Landing Pages
  • Websites
  • PSD > HTML/CSS
  • Integrations
  • Copywriting
  • Creatives
  • Branding
  • Themes

and so much more....

Stop wasting time trying to do things cheaply and incorrect and come and use the professionals that take care of everything for you.

Let us worry about the boring stuff above whilst you sit back and worry about counting your money!

Contact us today for a no obligation quote:

Are you ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

Here's why you should be:

• In the US Cyber Monday online sales grew 15% compared to 2013, making it the biggest day in US online shopping history.
  • For the holiday weekend (Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday), ecommerce revenue is up 15.4% over the same weekend in 2013.
  • Mobile commerce accounted for over a fifth (21.9%) of online shopping on Cyber Monday 2014, up 15.9% year-on-year.
  • Apple devices still dominate m-commerce but Android devices are stealing share.
  • On Cyber Monday, 78% of mobile shopping happened on iOS, but that’s down 84.1% year-on-year. Android's share was 21.6% on Cyber Monday, up 15.4% year-on-year.
  • Finally, email marketing apparently drove the most sales over the weekend and accounted for more than a fifth (23.9%) of sales on Cyber Monday.

The two dates to take not of are:

Black Friday: Friday, November 27th, 2015.
Cyber Monday: Monday, November 30

That means you only have a month to get ready to make some serious money!

We're already getting our clients pages, campaigns and websites setup for the rush.

If you need any help with any of the following then get in touch for a talk today:

- landing pages
- websites
- creatives
- themes
- branding
- integration
- PSD > HTML
- responsive design
- UI/UX
- blogs

I add you on skype. Hope you can accept. i need your service