The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing page building tips anyone?

eyegasp.com is a work in progress, but they have some templates on there. You might be able to find something you can work with...

A site's landing page must contain everything about that site. As it isn't possible to write all the things on only one page so try to shorten them.

Anyone out there got a check list or formula for good landing page?

Hi Randize....

When someone says 'landing page', it could mean different things.... it could be a sales page.... or it could be a 'squeeze page'. To many, they mean the same thing. Without knowing what you're selling, or your purpose it's tough to answer, but, I'll approach this from a squeeze page point of view..... I hope this is what you mean...

The purpose of a landing page / squeeze page is one thing, and one thing only. And that is to collect a name and email. A landing/squeeze page
should not be too long... and it should have NO OTHER distractions. It's not a teaching site.... it's not to inform.... you do not say much..... why?

Because all the talking, all the information, all the teaching was done on the other places that you use to 'drive' traffic to THAT landing/squeeze page. Everything that was needed to be said, was already said before they arrived to the page.

You are using this page to collect names that you will market to in the future........

Hope this helps some.

Cliff Michaels

Yesterday I did a post on my blog on how to use Bootstrap to create landing pages. You might want to check that out :)
Using Bootstrap to Build Awesome Landing Pages

Brilliant post there. I've used bootstrap on previous projects as it allows such quick prototyping that you can't go wrong. Another alternative (not to confuse matters) is Foundation by the guys over at Zurb, it's a solid framework and is what I stick with these days if needed.

As for other tips for building landing pages, each page will be different and will depend on what you are promoting. Formstack have this little guide but I wouldn't say it is a guideline you would want to follow for every landing page, however the colour guide at the bottom is good.

You don't have to be a master coder to make a landing page that converts, I have often found that keeping it simple is what converts (KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid).

Yeah, the Formstack graphic is what I can recommend.

My last landing page I built is based ZURB Foundation 3 framework.

Can not post any links yet... sorry

Attachments

• Perfect-Landing-Page-lrg.jpg
    Perfect-Landing-Page-lrg.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 104
I have been around on the net a few years.Not got any where till now I hope I shall
You will not do better than to purchase mark Stafford's PPVtrafficassault.com
I owned photoshop for three years now , never had courage to tackle it _Till I watched Mark in his guidinance of photoshop Go for this !!!!

Try his email for contact mark@azsocialmedia.com

I can't access the Affiliatefix landing page generator? (404 error-page not available) May I know whether it's still available ? Thanks :)

I can't access the Affiliatefix landing page generator? (404 error-page not available) May I know whether it's still available ? Thanks :)

Those tools are out dated we may remove them soon - use the AffKit.com tools you get with your Dojo membership.

make design with Photoshop then crop it with slice tool and save it like Web page thenthe PS will automaticly change it to HTML/CSS Pages ..
good luck

I believe if you want something amazing then you can try out Zestapps
You can create beautiful landing pages with ease without even coding or drag and drop.
and the best part is we are giving free analytic tools which is Zestanalytics(Click Heatmap, Eye Tracking, Form & Link Analysis, Session Playback as well) which is a supported tool that comes along with zestpage(The Easiest Ever Landing Page creator) as an add on for most effective A/B Testing.
Actually you don’t have to pay for the analytics. So people will find Zestanalytics more helpful for conversions while doing A/B test. None Landing page creator offered this, and to avail heatmap on other landing page platform from third party like crazyegg, mouseflow, clicktale, one has to pay on average $47/m

You can call it as a complimentary for our Customer, and we will give away 5000 page views/m free for our first 500 members.
To know more: Growth Hacking Combo to Help you Grow

instapage and unbounce are quite nice if you dont want to deal with coding.
instapage - which i'm using is actually integrated with plenty of email providers such as mailchimp, infusionsoft etc... so it makes it quite useful if you need to collect leads and get them into your newsletters, email sequences etc...

banners
Back