The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing page and offer page

anhtt265

affiliate
A newbie's question

If I'm going to select some Email submit offers and I also will use my own landing page.

On my landing page, I have an opt-in that people will enter their emails. I redirect them to offer page through a link on a thank you email. The Offer page also has an opt-in for emails. That mean they have to input their email 2 times. Are there any problems? I think they may refuse to enter emails in 2nd time.

Thanks for your help.

The question is why are you collecting their emails in the first place? Are you going to be sending them other offers by emailing them? If so then you would have to add a TOS to your landers which can be a big headache.

So what I would do is just focus on converting the leads by sending them to the email offer after they click thru my landing page. There's really no reason to collect their emails, just get them over to the offer.

I hope that gives you a starting point.

Fred Turner

I think they may refuse to enter emails in 2nd time.

I am really wondering why you want to redirect them from your landing page to another one? You can pay them regards and gratitude on the same page through which you are going to get their email addresses... so can you please elaborate what you want to achieve actually by routing them from one landing page to another one?

You can get visitor's email if your plan is long term and building a list.. Expect also of less conversions in this case because certain percentage of your visitors will not get through to the offer.. and you should be ok with that if your target is long term.
However, you have to make it sure that the offer you are promoting allows this. Because some offers does not allow arbitrage.
You should also conform with standard disclosure practices of handling email but if you are in to it, you can.. it's your traffic, you pay for it. But as a reminder, you should always conform with the rules.

Thanks both of you for your answering. As a newbiew, I wonder because I thought that if people don't enter their emails in offer pages, CPA network wouldn't pay for us.

banners
Back