The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing Page (A/B) Feedback (PLEASE!)

Have you tested them?
Autoplay video, above the fold form submit (it's on A) make it stand out a bit, at first I haven't noticed it.
Too much text that is hard to see, ignore menu why distract user. That's my first thought.
Plus if you want to do it in PPV with direct linking you need to check what sizes are supported by network :)

Doesn't matter what we think only what the target prospect thinks but if I had to guess the second with the auto play video but don't take my word just test. Good luck.

Love the second, but good tip is changing color of action buttons (green or orange). Good luck.

@johnnygood knows what he's talking about and I agree about the text and distracting menu but like someone else said, it's most important to consider what your target audience likes. However, if we're taking a vote, I like the second one best. :)

The only other things that I would add to what the others have said:

- you offer a gift but have the word 'subscribe' on the button. That's probably nothing really, just me. Not sure if it is better to state something like...'as a thank-you gift for subscribing to our monthly newsletter...'

- you have no privacy policy, which I think Google requires now. You're collecting email addresses, hence the privacy policy requirement

I think the pages look good overall but I do have some "user" comments.

Page A.
- the price on shows $127.50 on the main page and $79.99 on the click through.
- The "articles" scroller is annoying due to the number of items in the list. I know this helps for credibility but just place it off to the side so people don't have to wait for it because of a mouse over.
-"I am happy to provide you with a free gift simply for visiting this website. Why? Because I want you to come back again and again, and I believe that providing something to you for free is the best way to accomplish this."
This section is so honest it's almost dishonest.
- For me.. It appears that all of your engaging text is hidden at the bottom of the page. "Where does your Personality come from?" "What is Conditioning and how can you use it?"
These statements actually piqued my curiosity and I wanted to find out more.

You might want to give this a try. Go for the hard sell (the dvd set sale) first and then if they leave without buying, go for the email submit with an exit pop.

Oh, I didn't see anything on the page that states why this product is special. It says "breakthrough" but not why. e.g. We have one of a kind videos (for visual learners) and audio versions to take on the road.. or Our speaker is none other than, two time award winning... yadda, yadda, yadda.

Many years ago, I learned a technique called FAB. It stands for Feature Added Benefit. Some people call it Value Added Benefit but I'm not splitting hairs. Here's a small guide. http://www.writetex.com/Samples/CreatingBenefitsStatements.pdf

Page B.
I like this one better because of the flow. The top of the page is focused. You get hit with the video. There is a small blurb (could be tightened up a bit to make people want to hear more from you.) I would go with @azgold suggestion.

The product sale section, lower on the page seems out of place and I'm not sure how many sales you'd get without establishing credibility first. You might want to do something like promote the e-book and all of it's wonderfullness which they will get today for being a subscriber. Then after clickbank captures their email and sends them the ebook, redirect them back to your page for a special subscriber discount offer. Tell them why the disks are special and... Since you signed up I'm offering you a chance to get our Breakthrough Psychology Program (12 disk set) normally $199.99 for only $127.50! That's 36% off if you act right now. This is a one time offer, 60-guarantee, etc and then ship them off to clickbank. If they close the offer and don't buy, throw up a thank you pop letting them know to look for subscriber specials.

I just noticed something on Page A. The 6 click boxes all point to the same place. You might want to point each one to a section on Products page. Also, I take back all of the sales training b.s. because I found it all on the products page. The only problem is that page 1 was so boring that half way through the video I went back to POF. j/k

Dont like the scrolling... if I was sent to either offer I would click out sorry to much going there didnt catch my attention...
You got 3 seconds to catch attention...

MI
Back