propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All-Time Rating:
4.77778/5, 9 votes

Official KSix Network

What the heck is KSix?Well … A long time ago in a virtual galaxy far, far away…nah,...

1. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

What the heck is KSix?

Well … A long time ago in a virtual galaxy far, far away…nah, just kidding, but it would be cool to own a light saber, or at least a storm trooper helmet. I digress…you wanted know about KSix…well here goes…do you remember when your mom stayed up late wishing and praying for you to be awesome…well that’s KSix! It’s your mom’s hopes and dreams come true, so don’t disappoint her and sign up to start earning the big bucks.

In other words, we’re a performance based marketing network with lots of offers, great payouts and a quirky sense of humor. KSix.com was founded on the principle that making money, having fun, and ensuring long-term success can all go hand-in-hand. While the KSix.com name may be new, we have been involved in Affiliate Marketing since 2005, playing a leading role in the growth of the Incentive CPA industry.

Why Join KSix.com?

Personalized Affiliate Support - Whether you're just getting started or you've been in the industry for years…we will work tirelessly to help you achieve your goals. Since every site is unique, we will ensure that you will be able to contact get a real human being quickly and easily to assist you in every way possible.

Top Performing Offers Across Multiple Verticals - KSix.com provides you with offers you just won't find on other networks. Whether you have an offer wall, a content blocker, or just need individual offers, we have the offers your audience wants. And if we don't have it live…we can usually get any offer in 24 hours or less.

High Payouts - Payout Matching - Along with great conversions, you want high payouts - and, once again, KSix.com delivers. With our Payout Matching we can beat the Top Tier Payouts of our competitors. Why? Because we have been kissing advertiser butt long enough to make sure you get max payouts and get paid on time, every time

More than a Network - KSix.com is more than a list of offers for you to run. We provide a range of value added services to help you grow your business. Sometimes, you need a professional to guide you and bounce ideas off of…guess what…you just found Idea Central

We never Over-Promise and Under-Deliver. You will hear a lot of promises and read about a lot about other networks … ask around … KSix knows how important it is to support you with High Payouts, High Conversions and On Time Payments.

Let us show you how we walk-the-walk to exceed your expectations in everything we do. Sign up, today!

Attached Files:

• ksix.png
      ksix.png
      File size:
      9.5 KB
      Views:
  2. russepc

russepc Affiliate affiliate

Would highly recommend working with KSix, nothing but positive feedback with these guys!

2 people like this.
  3. kidnico

kidnico Affiliate affiliate

Would like to give my two cents.
    Very solid network with a great AM that I'd like to mention. Daniel Wolff is the name :)! This guy is great and will do everything to help you succeed and make you some moolah. Want new offers? Just contact him and he'll get it for you. Need tips or ideas? Again, just contact him and he'll help you out. I believe you get the point ;).

Cheers!

2 people like this.
  4. KSixJeremy

Thanks for all of the positive feedback! Be sure to leave a review for our network on here if you guys can.

If you need any support at all please reach out! Keep up the great work.

1 person likes this.
  5. wisejackass

wisejackass Affiliate affiliate

I love KSix because Dan Wolff rocks and gets me anything I need.

2 people like this.
  6. kidnico

kidnico Affiliate affiliate

They are very friendly to even not so experienced marketers. So highly suggested 10/10 :). Forgot to mention that in my previous post and I believe this is important to know, especially here on forum where many people come to learn and they have problems getting into networks. Just contact Dave and he'll guide you ;).

Cheers!

2 people like this.
  7. wisejackass

wisejackass Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

I'd just like to put in my 2 cents regarding KSix.

I've worked with many other networks and KSix has hands down the best support. Not to bash on other networks, of course, but Dan really got me offers in record time that I'd seen on other networks and was eager to promote. He's also usually very cheery and is available to help out in any other way or just to shoot the shit.

Payments are always on time and when I've had great months I requested and got an early pay.

I was also surprised that the big chief added me to talk about what my suggestions were regarding the offers, interface, system, work ethics etc. I was really taken aback by that :))

Keep it up, guys!

2 people like this.
  8. KSixJeremy

Thanks for all the kind feedback! You all ROCK. :cool:

chulsmile and ksixcarter like this.
  9. razrus5

razrus5 Affiliate affiliate

I like Ksix. Vegas baby. Quality offers for quality traffic. Incents are good.

2 people like this.
  10. ksixdan

ksixdan Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Thanks @razarus5, we like to give the publishers what they need. We appreciate all the kind words.

3 people like this.
  11. sam93

sam93 Affiliate affiliate

Awesome network with very good support. Nina is an awesome affiliate manager, not only is she extremely knowledgeable when you need support but she also checks in on a regular basis to see how you are and to have a chat - it's nice to know that these guys aren't just here to make money off you but they actually care. Jeremy is awesome too, he knows his stuff and is always a pleasure to talk to (plus he gets extra points for being an awesome mod here!)

Keep up the good work, guys!

1 person likes this.
  12. krogertek

krogertek The Dojo Member Affiliate Manager affiliate

I highly recommend Ksix! (sorry for double posting but I didn't see the "Add a review" button :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  13. krogertek

krogertek The Dojo Member Affiliate Manager affiliate

I highly recommend Ksix! Been working with them for almost 3 months now and they perform verry well. I like the conversion rate and their offers!... and also I can always talk to Jeremy and he's always been verry helpfull!

1 person likes this.
  14. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

I will sign up to Ksix today and leave my review....

1 person likes this.
  15. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

You must give KSix a go. Jeremy is quick to deliver top converting offers and to help you in every way. He wants you to earn and will work with you in every way to get you on the right track with earnings. Plenty of great offers at the network and plenty of awesome sauce with Jeremy. We all need a great Affiliate Manager in our corner. We all get stuck, we all get sidetracked, and when we find ourselves needing a push in the right direction I can tell you Jeremy will be there for you. Give KSix a go and start earning right away!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  16. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I forgot to add my stars, I love KSix so here are my STARS!

1 person likes this.
  17. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

The network is looking pretty good.Awesome download offers and useful tools like content/link locker.
    Also when their affiliate manager Jeremy is online he will respond you instantly.

1 person likes this.
  18. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Ditto everything that TJ said. Awesome network, plus Jeremy is uber awesome with his help, support and guidance! I wanna be president of his fan club.

Whoever owns KSix, please give Jeremy a raise. :)

This is a great network to get into if you're looking for a variety of verticals and countries with good payouts. I'd recommend that you give them a shot, I think it'll be well worth your time.

1 person likes this.
  19. KSixJeremy

Thanks for the feedback, guys (and gals) !!! If anybody needs assistance in any way please reach out. :ninja:

20. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I recently got approved in Ksix (Today :p)
    I browsed the offers. SWEET! :D

And also, Jeremy is very helpful and fast :)

1 person likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed