Kinda Stuck Here With Niche Sites, Can't get it to rank

Freddy63

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
vpsfix
TJOSM Affiliates
10e1zsk.jpg
I have no one to blame but myself. I made 2 niche sites so far, but it's simply not working for me. I think i picked wrong niches, one was about Philips Norelco shavers. possibly competition is too much for me. Nearly two months but site doesn't even show up in first hundred. There was some time it's on 3rd page or so. but it disappeared now. Is it just me or it's always like this?

But i'm not quitting. I just can't quit now. Some great person said,
People DO NOT fail at internet marketing,
they simply GIVE UP before the magic happens.

I want to see the magic. It's time to start my 3rd site. Wanted to get all this shit off my head. And I can see lots of reading and research coming my way in next week.

I always believe that "he who does what others are not doing and he who gives people what others are not giving, has absolutely no competition"!

Since you are finding it difficult to get traffic, you can try these things:
1) Type shavers + forums in google and make a list of top forums where people discuss about the shavers. Join all those forums, make daily posts and give value to the people there. Put a link to your site in the forum signature.

2) Open social media accounts - twitter, facebook, google+ and pinterest. Follow people in your niche and interact with them.

3) Make 3-4 blog posts per week about Philips Norelco shavers or whatever your niche topic is.

4) Along with these, build some backlinks to your blog posts. In total, aim for 200 - 300 backlinks for 1 site per month. Backlinks should be a mix of quality and quantity.

This takes 2-4 hours per day. Do this for 1 month and tell me if you did not get the traffic along with a ranking increase.

HAHA. I doubt that you will not get any traffic or ranking increase when you do this.
Old method but still working. =)

I always believe that "he who does what others are not doing and he who gives people what others are not giving, has absolutely no competition"!

Since you are finding it difficult to get traffic, you can try these things:
1) Type shavers + forums in google and make a list of top forums where people discuss about the shavers. Join all those forums, make daily posts and give value to the people there. Put a link to your site in the forum signature.

2) Open social media accounts - twitter, facebook, google+ and pinterest. Follow people in your niche and interact with them.

3) Make 3-4 blog posts per week about Philips Norelco shavers or whatever your niche topic is.

4) Along with these, build some backlinks to your blog posts. In total, aim for 200 - 300 backlinks for 1 site per month. Backlinks should be a mix of quality and quantity.

This takes 2-4 hours per day. Do this for 1 month and tell me if you did not get the traffic along with a ranking increase.

MI
Back