The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling KIDGURU.Info - BULK URL SHORTNER - Never Get Banned Again Due TO Domain BAN

goraz1

34oscx1.jpg

KIDGuru.info is a PHP URL shortener packed with many unique features. It has been built from scratch with performance in mind. Some of the features include geotargeting, powerful dashboard. Furthermore, it will keep getting better with each update!

- Frame your url and never expose your real domain to keep it clean and safe!
- Splash screen your ads on the biggest sites like CNN, Reuter and more!
- Meta refresh delay your domains!
- 250+ domains (coming soon)

Never get banned on Instagram, Facebook or any other social media. No more buying additional domains.

Ultimate CPA warrior tool!

Very low price!

5 Premium accounts for reviewers available!

Register at Kidguru.info and i will setup you up in no time!
Rush before it is gone!

Sorry, but this a big fat lie :( You get banned primarily with your IP, not only bc of the URL.

The other thing which makes me angry :mad: is the fact that some people always pretend, they are smarter than a Sergei Brin or Mark Zuckerberg.

Do you really think you can fool a world company like Google or Facebook?? - Believe me, NEVER!! ;)

Using same domain in multiple IG accounts will get you banned. Altho there are other factors also. Just check some journeys - and you will see how many accounts were banned due to same domain in bio.

In the meantime.
If you frame your url - which as option in kidguru.info - you will never reveal your true domain.
I am running 60 IG accounts with private proxies and domain framing options and i had no ban in last 5 months.

Last edited:
There are many who dont follow the rules :) especially not the one who are doing mass proxy thing with multiple accounts :)

MI
Back