The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Keyword Radar or XRAY?

GregY

affiliate
Does anyone have any experience with Keyword Radar (keywordradar.com - not my affiliate link or anything like that)? I like that it is a one time fee, but their sales page seems too "slick". The program seems similiar to Keyword XRAY without the monthly fee. I am at a loss for which one to choose.

Greg

I signed up for XRAY 8 hours ago. I received a receipt for my order, but my account is still not set up. I wish they got me up and running as quickly as they took my payment.

I will keep you guys posted on my experience.

Greg

Just letting you all know that I still have no access to Keyword XRAY. I submitted a help ticket, but I have not received a reply on it, other than to say it was received. I am very disappointed so far.

My account is now active, but I do wish in hadn't taken so long.

I will install the code tonight and let you know in a few days how it goes.

Off topic, but I used Affiliate Radar, and I didn't like it at all. They advertise wordtracker search as one of the features that is really the basic free wordtracker search. And, their offer vault sucks except telling you what offers are there which you can login and see on merchant sites anyways.

So, if anyone's considering it. Don't give it a thought and go for other services. But, this is just my expierience, yours may differ obviously.

Can't Cancel!?!

Hello,

I submitted a support ticket a few weeks ago to cancel my account and received no response. I also sent an email. Today I was charged for recurring billing. When I phoned the number in the email I was advised it was disconnected.

Linda, do you have a direct contact for the owner or have I been scammed by this company?

Thank you,

Greg

Just wanted to let everyone know that Greg emailed me and I'm trying to help get this resolved.

Greg so sorry I missed this thread earlier, but I'm glad you emailed me. I don't know the owner personally but have talked to him and feel (hope) he'll make this right.

Since I don't believe this was ever resolved and I never even got a reply
back from the owner about the problem Greg was having, I no longer
recommend this program.

Greg, please let me know if anything happened on this since we last talked!

Wesley contact me if you see this or reply to my email, please!

Hi There,

I bought Keyword Xray a little over 5 days ago. I have had no correspondence from their support department- I am supposed to be waiting for verification my account is set up- but no one has got back to me.. Would really appreciate any additional email support or phone numbers- feeling like I have been ripped off at this point..

MI
Back