The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Keyword/Keywords question...

RobBanks

affiliate
I have a very basic question about using "KEYWORDS" for SEO purposes.

1st....
I am using the Google "Keyword Planner" to research niche ideas

When I figure out what keyword I will be using for my niche...
for example: Buy Carpet Online

which reveals 1,300 monthly searches....

1. The Keyword Planner ALSO shows "RELEVANT" keywords as well!!!!
  2. Is there any REASON for me to "INCLUDE" these OTHER keyword suggestions in the CONTENT of my web pages?!!
  3. Do I "INCLUDE" some of these "Keyword (by relevance)" suggestions in the CONTENTS of my webpage as well, for a better Search Engine Optimization?
  4. Any and all help is GREATLY APPRECIATED...
  5. Thank You!!!

This sounds like you shouldn't be targeting such a competitive niche, it would be very hard to rank.it had About 95,900,000 results, which is way to competitive!(it sounds like you're new to affiliate marketing)
Also including keywords helps but really you just want very good content for PEOPLE. focus on that and everything else should fall into place.
Edit: Check this out!
Making Money With With SEO & Niche Websites! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Last edited:
Okae I see....
Thank You, I didn't realize that the Search Results were so MANY!!!
I was just trying to use it as an example and I'm glad I did because you were able to point this out to me! Thank You.

I figured that because it got only 1,300 searches/month with google keyword planner it would be a suitable candidate, but I was WRONG!

Thanks a ton!!!

Question Continued...
What relevance or importance is there in including "Keyword (by relevance)" Keywords in addition to my main Keyword in my web page contents, if any?

Your guys Help is GREATLY appreciated!
Thank You,
RobBanks

P.S Im going to check out that Link...Thank You! :)

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but I would think it could increase your visibility of your site, because it can rank for those additional keywords. Also it would mean your content is rich/useful on that particular topic. which Google likes.

I'm no expert, but I would think it could increase your visibility of your site, because it can rank for those additional keywords. Also it would mean your content is rich/useful on that particular topic. which Google likes.

Okay I see....
Thank You NOP that sounds great!
I am going to continue doing research on this topic and cross reference you answer on another forum...

Your answer was very helpful, Thank you so much!! :)

MI
Back