monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Keys To Conversions With PPV

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by tac88, Sep 15, 2012.

1. tac88

tac88 Affiliate affiliate

I have been testing and testing with PPV for over a year now and there is a couple of things that I found to get it to convert.

1.) Optimize for the click, What I mean is you want to focus on getting that click threw and the way that I found that works the best is crazy and unusual pictures in ads that keep them curious.
    2.) I like to focus on keyword and URL in my campaigns.
    3.) Stay away from Direct CPV
    4.) Use a buffer page in between your lander's.
    5.)Test your headline's & pictures on advert.
    6.) Capture the lead and sell from the email you can build a huge list if you get it just right.

These things turn my conversions around 80%
    Best of luck

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

6.) Capture the lead and sell from the email you can build a huge list if you get it just right.

Realising this now more than ever! I wish i had used a sales funnel from day one!

4. Ryker

Ryker Affiliate affiliate

Wow, you get 80% conversions?!? That's amazing!

I agree with DirectCPV. I've tried it a couple different times and lost money each time. Never really got back into PPV marketing after that, but I should probably look into it more with some other networks.

Thanks for sharing!

5. Trafficrr

Trafficrr Affiliate affiliate

Hello tac88,

2). The available PPV targets are KW and URL. Could you pls elaborate what do you mean with focus on KW and URL?

4). Buffer page btw landers? Care to explain?

I 100% agree on other points

Thanks for sharing

6. Angelman

Angelman Affiliate affiliate

A lot of people stay away from using keywords as targets on PPV, preferring to just use URL targets as they are often more tightly targeted. WHat I think tac88 is saying is that he focuses on both keyword AND URL targets for his campaigns and has found success. Like everything, it's all about testing though.

7. pjayaswal

pjayaswal Affiliate affiliate

I also would appreciate an explanation regarding this.

Thanks

8. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

As K has said, number 6 is something that seems to be gaining significant importance! Highly recommended.

9. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

As K has said, number 6 is something that seems to be gaining significant importance! Highly recommended.

Also, thanks for sharing tac88!

10. tac88

I am sorry I just seen your response. See the way to convert a offer is to lead your visitor down a path ultimately the final result them filling out your offer and when I say a buffer page it a simple page before your offer or squeeze warming them up and reminding them of the benefits. Yes testing both keywords and URL. Is very important I find some offer's to work better with keyword targeting oppose to URL. Big reminder keep a eye on your ad placement. Sometime the 2nd spot is better then first and so on the first on certain networks get to many tire kickers.
    A practice that seems to work for me is if it's a free offer then I go for it from my ad's or landing page's but ultimately I capture the lead first and sell from email that way you are building a sustainable business model. My rule of thumb is build my list on everything I do. (Ala Jeff Johnson)

11. tac88

Hey I have no affiliation but if you Google Justin Dupre ! He has killer cheep landers for CPV and free ones too on Fridays

12. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

this is similar to what an sales professor told me as I was going through school

"every time you have contact with a prospect, sell them something...even if nothing is actually exchanged"

Sell your prosepect on future contact..sell them an actual product..sell them on your brand..etc... something must be sold regardless even if it reasons why they should not buy from you

13. jefferydean

jefferydean Affiliate affiliate

Any recommendations on good quality PPV platforms?

14. WSMSam

WSMSam Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Lead Impact and Traffic Vance definitely the best in my experience

15. dart9923

dart9923 Affiliate affiliate

Which PPV platform that you using for ur campaign

16. DwayneSuperAffiliateMedia

DwayneSuperAffiliateMedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I'd definitely have to say LeadImpact as well. It's probably the only PPV network you really need, but still, experimentation is the key to success in that field.

17. davidd2012

davidd2012 Affiliate affiliate

thanks tac88 i'm checking out justins page now. nice... hey one question...ok i will stay away from Direct CPV, your not the only one saying this...But what eles would you suggest instead of Direct CPV then...from your experience? Thanks

18. davidd2012

davidd2012 Affiliate affiliate

thanks tac88 i'm checking out justins page now. nice... hey one question...ok i will stay away from Direct CPV, your not the only one saying this...But what eles would you suggest instead of Direct CPV then...from your experience? Thanks

19. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Yes^ stay away from Direct CPV it's awful.

20. 500days

500days Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Thanks for the observations on directcpv. What are you your observations on adonnetwork. It seems pretty good for entrants to collect data. What do you say?

21. Serious

Serious Affiliate affiliate

Great tips, thanks once again.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI