The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

kedves királyné... (Dear Queen)

stylez

affiliate
Would you be so kind to answer following questions:

1. What kind of landing page is working best on FB? E.g. should I link to an review article where my affiliate link is placed?

2. When promoting a landing page should I bid on website clicks or should I bid on post engagement where I place a link to my LP?

3. How much is your consulting fee? and what is the minimum monthly ad budget that I should have?

Thank you so much!

@stylez

First of all, hello and welcome.

I translated the title of your thread for our English readers, hope you don't mind.

I believe your question was meant for FBQueen, who is no longer answering questions. She was here until Friday.

Suggest you check out the Expert Week Archives. Some of your questions may have been asked by others.

Also check FBQueen's website and blog. I've had a look - there is no consultation fee on her site, you have to contact her.

On a different note, when you have a minute, please drop by and say hello in the Introductions forum. Everyone wants to meet you! :)

Would you be so kind to answer following questions:

1. What kind of landing page is working best on FB? E.g. should I link to an review article where my affiliate link is placed?

2. When promoting a landing page should I bid on website clicks or should I bid on post engagement where I place a link to my LP?

3. How much is your consulting fee? and what is the minimum monthly ad budget that I should have?

Thank you so much!

Kedves @stylez!

Thanks for your questions, here are my tips for you:

1. If you're promoting a CPA offer and want to use a landing page I recommend to make it coherent with your ad. It's good for 2 reasons: a) FB likes coherency b) users like coherency (WIN-WIN situation) Review article is a vague term, as long as you're not putting misleading claims on your website you should be fine. I'd recommend you to check out the A/B split-testing tool VWO. This is what I use to test several LP variations, I just love this tool. :)

2. Again, depends on your goal, but if you're advertising a CPA offer I'd recommend to test the Website Conversions objective. You'll need to place the conversion pixel on your offer's thank you page to let Facebook know you generated a lead/sale.

3. My consulting fee and budget requirement can be discussed once you get in touch with me via my contact form on here: FBQueen

Cheers,
Christina

PS.: Apologies for the late reply, I have been caught up with tons of questions on this forum, tbh I didn't expect so many questions to be asked :)

banners
Back