The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just want to say hello

mrdoor

affiliate
Hi everyone, my name is Bob and I'm new to this forum. I've been lurking the past few weeks and I really want and need to learn what it takes to be successful with affiliate marketing. I've had some successes with it, but nothing that sustains. It's frustrating, but I can let it stop me.

I have some experience with Bing and 7search. I like working with PPC, but want to try other things. While I'm not totally green, I know I have a lot to learn. Right now I feel paralyzed and hesitant to pull the trigger. I wanted a couple opinions of the Dojo program and if it's worth the cost. I value any input you can give me.

Thanks, that's all for now.

Bob

Hi KSix,
I had some good success with software installations, run good for about 6 months. I used both Bing and 7search. Bing stopped letting me run campaigns for some reason that I could never understand. I mean there are dozens of others running campaigns, and they don't seem to have any problems. I just don't want to get banned in case I ever come across something good that I can promote with them. 7search use to be consistent, but now is very difficult to turn a profit. Don't know why, kinda frustrating. I really like doing PPC, however not sure what the best things (Products) are best for PPC. Like I said I'm a bit paralyzed right trying to find a direction to go in. I have some money in the budget, just trying to figure out the best direction to go in. Thanks for your interest.

Bob

MI
Back