propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Just starting out

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scatlettlove, Aug 29, 2015.

1. scatlettlove

scatlettlove Affiliate affiliate

Hello,
    I just start doing adult affiliate marketing for about 2 weeks. I have an adult online toy store that getting no sales. I'm trying to make some extra cash or.

K likes this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hi @scatlettlove , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Well good buddy, this is where you need to be. Here you can find all the great contributions that will help you with quality traffic and conversions. Load more too, stuff like content, selling ad space, and such. We have many great traffic source contributors as well as banner ad masters.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

T J

3. AF-Roger

AF-Roger Affiliate affiliate

You came to the right place if you want to learn how to make more money!

Welcome

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

4. digiexpress

digiexpress Affiliate affiliate

Sound like you need some online marketing strategies?

5. roc.ph

roc.ph Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Welcome to the forum, @scatlettlove . If you have an online store, We might help you.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed