The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just made my first $1.80!!

Your first step has made you $1.50

What happen if you made the 1,000th step.........
$1500.00!!!!!

Congrats and good luck!

I am happy for you buddy, I will first say congrats for the bold step. It takes people long before they even make a dollar. With in your hands, you are well convinced that you can make a lot from these businesses. I will therefore seek you to double your efforts and get focused always in order to achieve better results. Be sure to use social media platforms a lot.

Just made my first $1.50 online with free traffic! Real excited, pumped up and eager to eager to earn more!

Anyone has any advice or guides on free traffic CPA marketing? I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Congratulations!

Can you explain what offer you were promoting and what free traffic did you use? was it facebook groups or instagram? did your offer have a certain country limit?

Congrats on your first bit of money. Your excitement and eagerness will serve you well in increasing your income.

For learning, you're in the best place on this forum. There is a TON of useful information on here. My advice to you for now is focus on what worked to get that $1.50. Scale and optimize that.

Keep up the good work, dude.

Thanks for kind words guys!

I had a few failures before that, this one turns out to be lucky i guess. But at least it showed me it's really possible to earn even with free traffic.

Congrats. I suggest you focusing one one social network to start, like instagram or facebook. Test, test and test to find out what vertical works and how to avoid getting banned. Focus!

MI
Back