The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

JUST LAUNCHED! Find new and relevant affiliate marketing blog posts

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Forums like CPAFix are a great source of information on affiliate marketing, but another great source is blog posts. There are a ton of affiliate marketing blogs out there (some of you have your own) with very valuable information. Affiliates prefer to share this information on their own blog rather than a forum because they can earn money from ads, referrals, etc. CPAFix has a blog with some of the best content on the site and K is even planning to start his own blog. Needless to say, there's a lot of value in them.

There are a few different aggregates available so you can find all those affiliate marketing blog posts in one place. My two favorites are affbuzz and affdaily. They're both very good sources, but I've always thought there was more value they could add and that the user experience on both sites could be greatly improve. So, I've decided to launch my own aggregate. Meet affposts.

The main different between affposts and the previously mentioned websites is that affposts is dynamic. The blog boxes update in real time and where they show on the site based on how recently they published a new article. With affbuzz/affdaily, you have to scroll through the entire website to see what's new. With affposts, it's right in front of you :)

Also, affposts has an email newsletter than I'm calling the newspaper. Each morning it automatically sends out the top articles from the day before. So, you can see what great articles affiliates have published every single day without even having to access the website.

I tried to make the website as intuitive and user friendly as possible. I would appreciate and suggestions/feedback you have. Thanks!

Re: JUST LAUNCHED! Find new and relevant affiliate marketing blog post

You already know what I think, LOVE it man.......very easy to use and love the unique ideas!

Great to see CPAFix on top for clicks also!

Good one :) Another one to add for me on top of affbuzz and affdaily.

I would just suggest you let all the blog posts load at once instead of loading as I scroll down.

Love the site Luke, some top work there.

Great to see that recent posts are promoted by moving them to the top of the list, really great concept.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks everyone :)

Made some updates last night to both the site and the newspaper. Bloggers, if you have a blog I have not added yet, let me know! If it's affiliate marketing related I'm happy to add it.

By the end of February I expect to have over 1,000 people subscribed to the newspaper. That's a lot of eyes that could see your posts and all you have to do is get added :)

PRO TIP: use the affposts link for your article when sharing it on social media. The newspaper articles are sorted by views. The more clicks on your link the higher up the newspaper you'll be and like anything else, being on top gets the best results. I even have a short URL you can use:

http://affpo.st/1046 is the same as http://affposts.com/post/1046/

You can get your affpost link by going to your blog post on affposts.

So far so good man.

This definitely has some potential, I can't wait to see what else you implement. :)

pretty good site. yes t needs more of other blogs but its a really good start. i like affdaily as well

Updated affposts mobile app :)

This is really, Great! Thanks for sharing this Luke :)

MI
Back