The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Hey, Its feels nice to be here.

I'm not so new to Affiliate marketing. I ran a affiliate site an affiliate website, months ago and i didn't really get the sales i wanted. Now i would love to go into CPA marketing (So all niche suggestions are allowed....)

Am a freelance web developer / designer and have a good knowledge on other internet fields.

I got referred here from a research i was doing. and i am hoping to explore the forum for more knowledge on making more $$$$ ....

To cut my story short, I would really appreciate if someone can give me a warm welcome, Hook-me up with a few threads that would be helpful. and i may get lucky and get a mentor from this forum .

All ideas are welcome on all niches, I will read and pick.

Ok then, I look forward to your replies........................................

@Akintunde Felix

Hello and welcome!

You have a bit of a head start, thanks to your background. Those skills will come in very handy.

What niches are you interested in? There are bazillions of them.

Is there a vertical or promotion method that you think you'd like to try?

These are a few of the links that I normally like to steer new people to:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie411 | Free Download

After you have a chance to explore the forums, let us know if you have any questions and we'll do our best to help you.

See ya 'round the forums! :)

Thank you @azgold for the walnut welcome.

I know my skills will be useful, because I have been doing it for some time now.

Concerning the niche that interest me, I am thinking mobile CPA and I have a thing for adult niche.

For the promotional method, I am not sure yet about the one that converts, I was hoping I could get help here on that.

And I don't really know the CPA network to use for both of them, I don't know yet.

Am look for a network that has Good and interesting offers.

You know what, let me hand over to you, and let me know your thoughts.

@Akintunde Felix

I don't do Adult, so it's difficult for me to offer you any good advice. That's why I linked to the Adult forum. :)

It's still very early here (EST), I'm hoping @lrs1995 comes by when he gets a chance. He is the moderator of Adult Marketing.

All that being said....you have to do some work in figuring out what direction you want to go in and to learn the trade. No one can do those things for you.

I suggest you do some studying to start building yourself a strong knowledge foundation. It will help you a lot when the time comes to launch campaigns.

Last edited:
@Akintunde Felix

I don't do Adult, so it's difficult for me to offer you any good advice. That's why I linked to the Adult forum. :)

It's still very early here (EST), I'm hoping @Irs1995 comes by when he gets a chance. He is the moderator of Adult Marketing.

All that being said....you have to do some work in figuring out what direction you want to go in and to learn the trade. No one can do those things for you.

I suggest you do some studying to start building yourself a strong knowledge foundation. It will help you a lot when the time comes to launch campaigns.

You have been helpful....

Like I said in my first post am thinking about mobile CPA and maybe adult.

I don't intend to go fully into adult CPA.
Anyway I await the mod to share some insights

@Akintunde Felix. Welcome on board! You've come to the right place, this is one of the best free CPA marketing forum in the world :)

You'll get help from seasoned marketers, and most of the members around here are also very helpful.

I'm pretty new in CPA marketing too, but have already learned a lot since I joined this forum 4 months ago.

All the best!

@Akintunde Felix. Welcome on board! You've come to the right place, this is one of the best free CPA marketing forum in the world :)

You'll get help from seasoned marketers, and most of the members around here are also very helpful.

I'm pretty new in CPA marketing too, but have already learned a lot since I joined this forum 4 months ago.

All the best!

Hey, Thanks, I Hope to learn from everyone including you ;);)

So tell me, what was the first thread you visited that made feel like Wow..... when you came here.... just curious :):)

Am looking at the mobile CPA for now, and other niches latter as I progress, So would you mind telling about the CPA networks you are on. And most importantly, what traffic methods worked for you.:):)

Sorry about my excessive questions, am still new and eager to learn.

Hey, Thanks, I Hope to learn from everyone including you ;);)

So tell me, what was the first thread you visited that made feel like Wow..... when you came here.... just curious :):)

Am looking at the mobile CPA for now, and other niches latter as I progress, So would you mind telling about the CPA networks you are on. And most importantly, what traffic methods worked for you.:):)

Sorry about my excessive questions, am still new and eager to learn.

Mobile CPA is always the best (just trust me, huh).
Do you run any of sites your own so you can play with conversion flow and understand user behavior?
Many of ex-SEO/developer guys who are our publishers, create offerwall landing page and simply buy traffic on it.
Quite good way to start.
Hope this can work for you too.

And welcome!

Mobile CPA is always the best (just trust me, huh).
Do you run any of sites your own so you can play with conversion flow and understand user behavior?
Many of ex-SEO/developer guys who are our publishers, create offerwall landing page and simply buy traffic on it.
Quite good way to start.
Hope this can work for you too.

And welcome!

Hey, am glad you have you on my thread,

First I don't have a website but I have got a list and have got the skills for developing landing page.

would you mind explaining to me what you meant here ( Many of ex-SEO/developer guys who are our publishers, create offerwall landing page and simply buy traffic on it. )

You seems to be an affiliate manager, can we talk about your network.

You can start a conversation with me if you don't mind.

Welcome!
Absolutely gree with the previous thoughts, mobile is a hot choice and mobile adult - the very hottest! There're many ways to promote the offers, though offerwalls don't work best with adult traffic, on my opinion. With all your skills it's possible to monetize huge amounts of traffic. Here on the forum you'll meet AMs of different networks. But if you need fresh and easy adult mobile smartlink solution, just ping me, would be glad to help ;)

Hey, Its feels nice to be here.

Hi @Akintunde Felix , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us. It's great to have you join us.

There is a load of great advice posted above!

I'm not so new to Affiliate marketing. I ran a affiliate site an affiliate website, months ago and i didn't really get the sales i wanted. Now i would love to go into CPA marketing (So all niche suggestions are allowed....)

Am a freelance web developer / designer and have a good knowledge on other internet fields.

I got referred here from a research i was doing. and i am hoping to explore the forum for more knowledge on making more $$$$ ....

To cut my story short, I would really appreciate if someone can give me a warm welcome, Hook-me up with a few threads that would be helpful. and i may get lucky and get a mentor from this forum .

All ideas are welcome on all niches, I will read and pick.

Ok then, I look forward to your replies........................................

Use this forum as a mentor. This community is full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

I feel honored by your words. @t-jtutor When i came here yesterday, I had 3 things in mind, which are learn, Earn and Help.

I hope with you and everyone present in these forum, I will be able to achieve that.

Anyway, One more thing before you go.

You made mention of the following ( Select a vertical, Select a tracker) . Would you mind share your thoughts about this and kindly point me to the right directions about them.

Thanks

I feel honored by your words. @t-jtutor When i came here yesterday, I had 3 things in mind, which are learn, Earn and Help.

I hope with you and everyone present in these forum, I will be able to achieve that.

You made mention of the following ( Select a vertical, Select a tracker) . Would you mind share your thoughts about this and kindly point me to the right directions about them.

Thanks

Verticals are the top tiers of niches. For example, a top tier niche is the relationship niche. In that niche is dating, and in that niche is men seeking women, or maybe gay dating, or maybe Jewish dating, and in one of those may be something like dating big girls or big men or hairy men or hairy girls. you get the idea. Focusing on the sub niches allows for targeting specific prospects with great detail.

As for tracking, our Resources area has loads of trackers represented. This is a data driven business and the tracker you select to learn will provide you with data from your campaigns so that you can refine them to produce a maximized return on your dollar. Your tracker is going to be your most important tool. You must use a tracker.

Thanks

Hey, @Akintunde Felix nice to meet you. Let me help you with tracking, as we provide the best tracking services for affiliates. Btw, we can fit to any niche/vertical you choose.

What will you have when sign up to AdsBridge:

- 30-day FREE trial
- Tracking & advanced TDS
- Extra-fast redirects
- Smart auto-optimization
- Assistance of our support team
- Landing page builder & hosting

Why AdsBridge?

- We are intergrated with lots of affiliate networks and traffic sources (so you simply choose them from our templates)
- We provide hide referrer option
- You can use multi-offer landing pages
- Daily cap for offers

Looking forward to meet you on our platform. If you still in doubt check this thread VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Let me know you'll need help with anything.

MI
Back