The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just got my First payment from Maxbounty

CPAPro

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
a1s2fl.jpg

I'm not going to commit to one method or another, cos I've tried almost everything I can think of to reach this small target. Adwords, Adcenter, SEO, Yahoo answers, Youtube, FB fanpages.... Tip: You should not rely on network EPC as a primary tool to evaluate whether you promote a new offer or not? :eek: The lower the epc, the more popular it is and it shows that people are sending lot of junk traffic. Most of my earnings come from a very low epc email submit offer that I've promoted on my coupons related site and it's converting ridiculously well: 1 of every 3 clicks.

I was so busy studying that there was no time for serious internet marketing. I mostly tried free methods because I simply couldn't focus my thoughts on it. But now I've got lot of free time ahead of me and ready to start off with POF. I'll update it's progress for sure!

You might find this thread useless, therefore I'm going to add a little trick that I've been using to post affiliate links on Facebook, as you may all know Facebook blocks affiliate links.

Simply run your links through snipurl.com
First create a snip for a site like Facbook.com / Google.com > Once you've edited the title and description on FB you can easily change the destination link.

You can also use WP plugin like GoCodes, but I find Snipurl more easier.

14khdfr.jpg

I've had great success as an Amazon affiliate. I made $2000+ in one month but in the next month everything stops counting, because the trick I used no longer work. I wish I could scale my CPA earnings to the same level. Cheers!
:rolleyes:

Congrats, mate! :D
Please let us know how it goes on
and what you will do to get it scale up one day ...

Do you guys know how much time pof takes to answer back to a support ticket? I'm having trouble funding my account. I've sent messages to both Cyndi at FB and Ben, but it's been about 2 days now.. still no reply :(

---
This is done now.

banners
Back