The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Just another CPA newbie. hideki here!

hideki_

affiliate
Hi! I am Hideki. A co-group of mine on facebook just told me that if I really want to know and learn CPA; I should be joining CPAFix.com and here I am now, writing my first thread.
So here's a little of my background. I am a blogger, Im not so new in blogging. I started blogging way back 2009. But just started monetizing everything only by the year 2011. Right now, I am a happy AdSenser.
But still, I am not contented. I wanted to reach an earning of $1K per month. That amount is already too much here in our country. And as I see from others stories, its really possible with CPA, with the right methods, and of course; action.
That's why I joined here.
Guess I'll be digging the threads here for awhile.
Or maybe some can be kind enough to link useful posts for a newbie like me. that would be great.
Another thing I found out from my referrer is; AMs are here so it could be quite an easy way around on getting accepted on certain aff sites.
well then, guess Ive written a long story here. Im glad to be here. Honestly, I never make Introductory posts on forums I am joining, but I feel; its worth it over here.

Glad to be here. :)

Regards,
Hideki

already got K's gift and its great! :) Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Its our local blogger's group. Someone just did spiked up a topic regarding CPA, and so CPAFix.com was mentioned. Looking forward as well to befriending everyone here. :) Cheers!

already got K's gift and its great! :) Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Its our local blogger's group. Someone just did spiked up a topic regarding CPA, and so CPAFix.com was mentioned. Looking forward as well to befriending everyone here. :) Cheers!

Glad to hear were going global!

banners
Back