The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

JUST A QUICK QUESTION FROM NEWBIE

william7878

Hi guys I'm currently in two minds regarding landing pages. I came across "Afflanders" for creating mobile responsive landing pages and also "DOJO".

I have heard inside DOJO there's premade landing pages.
So my question is should I bother signing up with Afflanders or does DOJO already have a similar landing page designer like Afflanders.

Thanks and a reply would be highly appreciated

Hi guys I'm currently in two minds regarding landing pages. I came across "Afflanders" for creating mobile responsive landing pages and also "DOJO".

I have heard inside DOJO there's premade landing pages.
So my question is should I bother signing up with Afflanders or does DOJO already have a similar landing page designer like Afflanders.

Thanks and a reply would be highly appreciated

I'm not familiar with Afflanders, so can't offer an opinion on how they compare. I can tell you however, that the (free) landers inside the Dojo are professionally created by Landing Page Guys and are terrific. Plus, you get access to information that is only found in that part of the forum.

I haven't used either of them, so I cannot comment on their quality.

However, the best way to create lenders is by doing competitive research first. What kind of landers are your competition running? It's always a good idea to test something as similar as possible to what is already running .

I'm not familiar with Afflanders, so can't offer an opinion on how they compare. I can tell you however, that the (free) landers inside the Dojo are professionally created by Landing Page Guys and are terrific. Plus, you get access to information that is only found in that part of the forum.
ok thanks

I haven't used either of them, so I cannot comment on their quality.

However, the best way to create lenders is by doing competitive research first. What kind of landers are your competition running? It's always a good idea to test something as similar as possible to what is already running .
ok got ya. cheers

MI
Back