The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

June earning w/ MaxBounty

Sage

So this month has been REALLY rough for me earning $$ online but I'm learning more techniques about all the other great stories shared on this sight.

Affiliatefix rocks and if anyone has any advice for me on how I can increase my earnings via traffic sources or obtaining higher conversions, please reach out to me.

I'm eager to share what I know but also appreciate your feedback so keep those comments coming! Community & Collaboration is a WIN-WIN!

Good luck to all you other publishers/affiliates, I wish you the very BEST

~Sage

Last edited:
Congrats on your first conversions. It's a different feeling when u get your first conversion. Best of luck and keep the momentum going.

So this month has been REALLY rough for me earning $$ online but I'm learning more techniques about all the other great stories shared on this sight.

Affiliatefix rocks and if anyone has any advice for me on how I can increase my earnings via traffic sources or obtaining higher conversions, please reach out to me.

I'm eager to share what I know but also appreciate your feedback so keep those comments coming! Community & Collaboration is a WIN-WIN!

Good luck to all you other publishers/affiliates, I wish you the very BEST

~SageView attachment 4471

Good job. Now just scale your method up and earn more money :)

@CPAEXPERT, GOOD POINT!!! I didn't realize I had included that in the graphic. I will be more careful in the future, I must have had little sleep when I posted that one.

I have since removed the old graphic! THANKS!!!!!!!! Continued success to everyone!!!!!!

MI
Back