Project 2:

Spent: 20$
Earned: 16$
Profit: -4$

Project 3:

Clicks: 28
Leads:
Profit: 3.7$

I have figured out how to keep my accounts live, so that's a start. I am on NET 7 so i will need to wait my first payment from my network. Also, i am trying to figure out how to maximize my IG method with other kind of offers, but i have a mental block of sort, so any ideas would be appreciated :)

DAY 9:

Project 1:

Clicks: 11
Orders: 0
Shipped: 2
Profit: 3$

Project 2:
I ran out of funds, but i would be at loss anyway. I thought of stoping it, but i will leave it because i think it will get better.

Spent: 14$
Earned: 13$
Profit: -1$

Project 3:

Clicks: 28
Leads: 8
Profit: 3.16$

DAY 9:

Project 1:
First month with 7 shipped items, my commision rate is at 6%. I did not know that it is reseted every month, but commision is retroactive so it is counted for whole month. That is okay, but in future i will need to make a website with low cost items.
Clicks: 15
Orders: 1
Shipped: 4
Profit: 6.5$
Total this month: 49$

Project 2:
Much better than last few days.

Spent: 19$
Earned: 29$
Profit: 10$

Project 3:
I'm getting somewhere, this was with 14 active accounts. I keep adding them, one miss click costed me 6 accounts, but i will add new ones. Today i have 20 ish accounts running, 17 at max settings rest are catching up.
Clicks: 59
Leads: 23
Profit: 9.56$

Total for yesteday: 26$

Bunch of expenses, i've earned total of 150$ so far, but i've spent at least 400-500$ so far on backlinks...and it will need i lot more i think :)

Gotcha. Thanks! Amazon seems like one where you have to invest a lot at the beginning but it pays off as really passive income down the road.

DAY 10:

Project 1:

Shipped: 0

Project 2:
I think i will make some changes to this, not sure yet which though.

Spent: 15$
Earned: 14$
Profit: -1$

Project 3:
Some accounts banned, some added, i have 20 running atm. I will add 6 more these days and then ill wait for few days before adding more.

Clicks: 57
Leads: 16
Profit: 5.74$

DAY 11:

Project 1:

Project 2:
This will be paused tomorrow or tonigh, i need to figure it out a bit. And i am still waiting for my payments so not too much money for testing.

Spent: 7$
Earned: 3$
Profit: -4$

Project 3:
Woke up with 6 phone verifications, lost 2 accounts and 18 alive at the moment. I requested new proxies, i've been abusing them for allmost two months now. Downside is that i may loose few accounts because they can't just change half of them, just all of them. I'll try to prevent it by changing user agent of browser before changing proxies. I don't care about it that much, i have good follow sources now and i know what works. 6 accounts are on standby and i'll order 10 more today i think. I need to scale this, but small mistakes cost me accounts, but i'm getting somewhere. Hopefully i will get that 10$ day today, which is amazing with <20 accounts, i can work with that.

Clicks: 68
Leads: 30
Profit: 9.6$

Also, i am working on setting up e commerce website with shopify, wierd idea, but i will need less than 100$ to see if it works which is fine.

I also want to share something. Black hat is really frustrating, especially this thing with mass accounts since they get blocked/banned a lot. So this morning, after loosing around 20-30 accounts in last week only i actually thought of quitting it. Luckily, i guess , i am a stuborn guy, and i have common sense and if i did this thing with <3$ earnigns per day for month and a half, there is no point in quiting now when i have some results.

There is a thing about investing in IG project, i think i invested at least 300$ so far, and i am nearing 100$ earned. Not much when you have money to rely on, but in my case, a lot. But i'll get there.

As for 2nd project, i am working with CPAlead PPC platform, which was my first encounter with paid ads. Due to not many targeting options and also my knowledge of PPC i did not have that much success with it. I've tried quite a few CPA offers and some from Click Bank. Only one was getting me clicks and conversions. My ROI in first 2 weeks was 100%+ but it is not that much now. Total spent on it at this point is 300$ and i earned 430$ which is good but not great. Starting my first project like that and not loosing money in the end is great, it also made me google and find this forum, which provided me with a look to a whole part of marketing that was not that familiar to me.

I think that blackhat is not for me, but for now i am stuck with it. Not everything is for everyone. I will just continue updating this thread, and hopefully i will find something that works for me. I don't think i'm failing, i'm just learning. :)

DAY 10:

Project 1:

Project 2:
Changed few thing, i will wait to recieve some money before depositing again.

Spent: 3$
Earned: 6$

Project 3:
Moved all accounts to new proxies, everything went as planned. 17 running atm, 16 warming up.

Clicks: 87
Leads: 25
Profit: 9.37$

I want to pass 10$ with instagram, just as a small milestone, and 3 out of 4 days i finish with 9.3,9.5 and 9.7. So for 10$ i would need one or two conversions. But in first hour of next day i make 1-2$. Not very important, but i find it funny :)

Last edited:
DAY 11:

Project 1:

Clicks: 19
Orders: 1
Profit: 0$

Project 2:

Spent: 2$
Earned: 5$

Project 3:
It's going good, i hope it will continue like this..

Clicks: 86
Leads: 22
Profit: 8.46$

DAY 12:

Project 1:

Clicks: 27
Shipped: 1
Profit: 50$

Project 2:
This is paused for now. I'll stop updating it for now..

Spent: 2$
Earned: 6$
Profit: 4$

Project 3:
Best day so far. One account is on "soft ban", followings are stopped for few days. 3 accounts got phone verification, verified them and they are stopped for 24 hours. These were the results i was hoping for, i have 0.8$ per account, which is more than 0.5$ that i was looking for. Scaling it from now on, i'll try to fill my proxies with accounts, so that will be 55 accounts running in next few days. If everything goes as planned i will reach profit by the end of this month.

Clicks: 97
Leads: 41
Profit: 13$

DAY 13:

Project 1:

Clicks: 16

Project 2:
Balance is 0.

Spent: 0.3$
Earned: 1.6$
Profit: 1.3$

Project 3:

Clicks: 77
Leads: 34
Profit: 11$

Last edited:
DAY 13:

Project 1:

Project 3:

Clicks: 75
Leads: 26
Profit: 10$

Things are kinda slow and steady. Some soft bans, some phone verifications, some accounts are reaching 6k followings so they will start unfollowing in a day or two. I have 30 accounts running now, they will reach their maximum during weekend i think. Also 20 accounts are getting ready and links will be added to them during this weekend.

MI
Back