The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey To Make Money With Mobile Affiliate Marketing CPI/CPD

How Make Money With Mobile Affiliate Marketing CPI/CPD?

• Best traffic sources

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • best affiliate networks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

Ismail

Hello affiliatefix members, I've just joined the forum and I am so happy sharing with you my experience and my thoughts.
I am here looking for support in the field of mobile affiliate marketing!
I've been making money Online for 5 years.
during the last 6 months I've been reading a lot about CPA mobile affiliate Marketing, I've learned a lot from this forum... So I've decided to go through paid media traffic.
Here are things I've done so far:
My budget: 2500$ only for ADS.
Tracking software: voluum > I have it already.
Spying tool: Mobileadscout > I have it already.
I'll be using a custom email to get in touch with my affiliate network.
Traffic sources I'll be using Adcash, zeropark and PROPELLER ADS. Do you have any other Traffic sources you can suggest to promote CPI/CPD offers? Do they approve direct linking Or only landing page or both?
I am a beginner and I haven't signed up yet to any affiliate network, What do you suggest to solve this problem? What are the affiliate networks that may be interested in my application?
Are there any resources you can suggest? Such as tools, blogs, forums...
Thanks a lot guys!

Hello affiliatefix members, I've just joined the forum and I am so happy sharing with you my experience and my thoughts.

It's great to have you here. Thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix @Ismail !

I am here looking for support in the field of mobile affiliate marketing!
I've been making money Online for 5 years.
during the last 6 months I've been reading a lot about CPA mobile affiliate Marketing, I've learned a lot from this forum... So I've decided to go through paid media traffic.
Here are things I've done so far:
My budget: 2500$ only for ADS.
Tracking software: voluum > I have it already.
Spying tool: Mobileadscout > I have it already.
I'll be using a custom email to get in touch with my affiliate network.
Traffic sources I'll be using Adcash, zeropark and PROPELLER ADS. Do you have any other Traffic sources you can suggest to promote CPI/CPD offers? Do they approve direct linking Or only landing page or both?
I am a beginner and I haven't signed up yet to any affiliate network, What do you suggest to solve this problem? What are the affiliate networks that may be interested in my application?
Are there any resources you can suggest? Such as tools, blogs, forums...
Thanks a lot guys!

As you can see, you will get a load of advice from your fellow members. one of the ways you can get a ton more advice is to get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

You're building a plan and this is what will make everything go smooth and most efficient for you. you've got a good budget, experience, and exploring the balance of your options before launching campaigns. You're treating this as a business and that's why you are going to make this happen quickly.

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Thank you so much!
Yes I've made a plan and I hope it will work. I'm working full time job. And I believe I will make it.
What do you think about Adcash, Propeller ads, and Zero park to promote mobile content offers such as
  • Wallpapers
  • Anti-virus protection
  • Games
  • Win an iPad / iPhone
  • Battery Boosters
I'll be joining the DOJO Soon :)
Thanks for the link it's very helpful as a resource :)

MI
Back