The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring

You should Fiverr. There are some great designers on there
I will. Thank you. I will not give up on TeeSpring. Once I get some money, I will invest. I honestly feel like marketing and research plays a bigger role than the design. Yes, the design must be good, but what makes it perfect is your ability to do good Facebook Ads optimisation (or whatever method you might be using to promote the search) and target people that WANT to buy your shirt. I am not talking from personal experience but from what I see. I might be wrong tho. I know guys making A LOT of money (with TeeSpring, Clickbank, Etc.) because they have A LOT of knowledge with Facebook Ads.

Best of luck fellow human being. I will keep following your journey!

I have tried teespring myself but had no luck. The way yo have came so far is really inspiring. Congratulation and best of luck.
There is a lot of failure in the T-Shirt game. I think one of the things that has got me this far is that I didn't give up easily. Sounds cheesy but that is the key. You need to keep launching and learning.

Last edited:
So something interesting happened today when I was launching my campaigns. TeeSpring has a minimum sales goal of 3 shirts. So only if you sell the minimum of number 3 shirts your shirt will be printed. When I set the goal for today's campaign the green bar came up.
11b3513e8f2d4ba8bbb7f8630bb79f92.png

It let me set a sales goal of just one. This is because I launched a shirt with similar artwork that did well in one of my previous campaigns. So the TeeSpring's algorithm recognised that it is a similar design and let me keep the sales goal at 1 and I don't need to reach 3 shirts for it to be printed!

Hey guys! I started a thread about how to make money with TeeSpring here ==> Ask Me Anything - How to make money with TeeSpring (PART ONE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and I encouraged everyone to start launching TeeSpring campaigns with my help. But so far nobody has taken my challenge. I guess everyone scared of launching TeeSpring campaigns because they don't have any design skills. YOU DON'T NEED ANY DESIGN SKILLS! I want to encourage people from this thread to take my challenge and I will help as much as I can. The reason I'm doing this is because there's hardly anyone talking about TeeSpring in this forum and it is a gold mine. So go and read this thread: Ask Me Anything - How to make money with TeeSpring (PART ONE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and launch some campaigns!

Please share these platforms that are better than teespring...

- able to upload design
- set up and manage campaign
- drop ship int.
- etc.
If you are going to sell outside of the US or Canada use TeeSpring but any other country use Teezily.com. They have cheaper shipping prices for overseas buyers

Seems to be a good Idea. This is a niche that I have been thinking for while and therefore do consider it as my expansion area and the future plans. I have a lot of plan and ideas in this field of tees. I however have some fears here and there however once I have set all the records clear, I will be able to venture into the business in full force.

Hey guys! I started a thread about how to make money with TeeSpring here ==> Ask Me Anything - How to make money with TeeSpring (PART ONE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and I encouraged everyone to start launching TeeSpring campaigns with my help. But so far nobody has taken my challenge. I guess everyone scared of launching TeeSpring campaigns because they don't have any design skills. YOU DON'T NEED ANY DESIGN SKILLS! I want to encourage people from this thread to take my challenge and I will help as much as I can. The reason I'm doing this is because there's hardly anyone talking about TeeSpring in this forum and it is a gold mine. So go and read this thread: Ask Me Anything - How to make money with TeeSpring (PART ONE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and launch some campaigns!

I have tried several campaign, and burn some money.. i think, i must consult with you, i have sent you pm... i hope you can help me..

MI
Back