The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I haven't given up. I'm still living and breathing teespring. Just been real busy designing 10-15 shirts a day. Now my momentum is really starting to pick up even though I'm still not profiting. But I've almost broken even.
7026dbbc8c90cc9ba5bc4e0748084863.jpg

UPDATE: JUST HIT ANOTHER GOLDMINE !

45de326a0773386bc80fdb91ed643f95.png

In the first 24 hours two of my campaigns got 13 sales together. I scaled this one up! The results are quite similar to my previous successful campaign. The likes, shares and comments are low. In fact there's only 3 shares between the two campaigns but the sales are really high. So don't focus on engagement focus on conversions.

Hey man, congrats on achieving it with Teespring! I'm running two campaigns also, but in different niches and the t-shirts design actually sucks bad, I'm thinking of shutting them down and make 3 tees for the same niche, and well done.

What do you think? I spent $10 today and no sales.

Hey man, congrats on achieving it with Teespring! I'm running two campaigns also, but in different niches and the t-shirts design actually sucks bad, I'm thinking of shutting them down and make 3 tees for the same niche, and well done.

What do you think? I spent $10 today and no sales.
$10 is not enough to give you good data. I spend $20/day for each campaign. Don't be scared of spending money or losing money. You have to lose money in the beginning to get good data. That's what all the pros do.

Usually I pick a new niche everyday and design about 10-15 shirts and launch them. I'm also trying other techniques to launch in multiple niches within the same day.

Usually I pick a new niche everyday and design about 10-15 shirts and launch them. I'm also trying other techniques to launch in multiple niches within the same day.
So, you mean you do 10 to 15 different campaigns $20/day each? That means $200/day? o_O

UPDATE: JUST GOT MY FIRST SALE THROUGH INSTAGRAM

ade579de848b7071961a85201cde662e.jpg

I made an instagram account and made a post with my hashtags related to my niche and got a sale. I spent nothing on ads on this shirt. Hopefully I could make it tip by posting more often.

Since I got that sale through Instagram I scheduled a bunch of posts with hashtags on Instagram. I tried all types of different hashtags and I will see which ones did the best and update you guys on how this technique did tomorrow.
9c572933d2bf20742d0efbeb455f5ccd.jpg

SMALL UPDATE: I just launched a Reddit ad.

I am starting with a low budget just to get my feet wet with Reddit ads. I've heard of other people making thousands with just a single Reddit post. So I just posted an ad and I am waiting for approval.

UPDATE:

I am still waiting for approval for my Reddit ad and I didn't get any more sales BUT through instagram BUT. My followers grew from 0 to 30 in 24 hours. These are all real and niche related followers. Its not that hard to get followers on Instagram.

UPDATE:

I am still waiting for approval for my Reddit ad and I didn't get any more sales BUT through instagram BUT. My followers grew from 0 to 30 in 24 hours. These are all real and niche related followers. Its not that hard to get followers on Instagram.
It is not, but you should see teespring is mobile optimized, which I think it is.

I read all your thread and WOW. Nice job! Congratulations. Thank you for sharing your personal story, I love reading these. I can relate to your story.

Anyways, I tried TeeSpring too but obviously failed. I don't want to give up, but I don't have the money atm. Soon I will. The only advantage you have over me is that you can design while I can't. I need to hire someone to do it for me.

I read all your thread and WOW. Nice job! Congratulations. Thank you for sharing your personal story, I love reading these. I can relate to your story.

Anyways, I tried TeeSpring too but obviously failed. I don't want to give up, but I don't have the money atm. Soon I will. The only advantage you have over me is that you can design while I can't. I need to hire someone to do it for me.
You should Fiverr. There are some great designers on there

banners
Back